46

Emma took a breath and opened the door. She saw her mum stood there with a smile and a small children. A boy.

"Hi" Emma says hugging Diana.

"Awe Hi Emma. I'd like you to meet my kids. This is little MJ. MJ say hi" Diana says to the little boy.

"Hello. Are you my sister" he asked excitedly.

"Yeah. Hi I'm Emma. Just call me em alright" she says crouching down to his height.

"Ok em alright" he smiled.

"No just em. Not em alright" she laughed at the 5 year old.

"Ow got it em. You look mummy. Very pretty" the boy says with a smile.

"Thank you. Your a very handsome young man"

"Thanks. Mummy tells me that too" he replied even more excitable.

Emma laughed and stood up. She looked at her mum who was smiling at her children.

"Where's Emma" the blonde asked her mum.

"With her dad in the car. She's to scared to come out and meet you" Diana laughed slightly.

"Can I go see her" Emma says softly.

"Sure. Tell Micheal I said to come over here please"

"Will do. GINA! GINA" Emma shouts into the mansion. "REGINA" Emma shouts even louder making MJ laugh. "Was that funny" she asked giggling.

"Yeah" he says still laughing.

Regina came into view confused why Emma's shouting.

"What is all the shouting for" she asked confused.

"Hi" MJ says excited.

"Hi there. Diana is good to see you again" Regina says now hugging the older woman.

"And you Regina. This is my son MJ"

While they spoke Emma walked out the front door. She went to the car where a man was stood next to it. He looked up and smiled at Emma.

"Hi you must be Emma" he says holding his hand out.

"Yeah hi. Micheal right"

"Yeah"

Emma shook his hand and smiled softly. They pulled apart and she looked into the car at the small girl just sat there.

"Diana asked if you can go to please" she asked softly.

"Of course yes. I take it your talking to Emma"

"Yeah. Thanks" she says softly. The man walked to the house and to his wife. Emma saw the girl was on the other side of the car to her. She opened the door and got in. She looked at her half sister who looked down shyly. "Hi Emma"

"What do you want" she asked looking out the window.

"To come meet you. Why don't you want to come up" Emma asked.

"The house is too big. This place is scary" she replied nervously.

"It's not. It's a really nice house and everyone in it is so nice"

"What if they don't like me? What if you don't life me"

"I already do. I know they will. My fiancé loves children and will adore you" Emma smiled.

"What's his name" she shyly asked.

"It's actually a woman. Her name is Regina. Will you come meet her and all our children" Emma asked softly.

"I guess. It's nice to meet you Emma"

"And you too Emma"

The small girl looked up at her sister and smiled slightly. She looked so much like her it was crazy. Both girls got out he car and Emma held her older sisters hand. They walked to the house making Diana smile. Regina looked up and smiled brightly.

"Hey little em. My fiancé is the girl with brunette hair. Wanna see her" Emma asked looking down at the girl.

"Ok" she whispered. Emma was about to walk when the girl stopped her. "Can you carry me" she asked shyly.

Emma picked her up and sat her on her hip. She walked over and to Regina.

"Emma this is my fiancé Regina" she says softly. The young girl just waved. "She's a little shy"

"Awe why? No one here will bite. Well Emma might but I definitely won't" Regina jokes making little Emma laugh.

"How do you do that" Emma asked shocked Regina connected with her straight away.

"Just skilled" Regina smirked.

"Ow trust me I know" Emma smirked as they walked more into the house.