43

Shortly after they were allowed to leave the hospital and went home. Emma smiled as she walked through the door of her house.

"I'm home" she smiled brightly.

Jasmine, Isabella, Henry and Chris come running over to her. They all hugged her tight and she held them close. She was so happy to see them.

"Alright come on kids. Let's go get something to eat" Regina says as she placed her hand on jasmines shoulder.

They all pulled away and started walking towards the kitchen. Regina had Alex and walked as well.

"You want to crash here tonight" Emma asked looking at Diana.

"I have a hotel room thank you. I'm sure you want to catch up with your family" she replied.

"You staying here long"

"I can't. I have to go back" Diana admits upset.

"I've missed you. Mum please stay" Emma begged.

"I can't. I have a job and family. I haven't seen my kids for a month or two now and they hate it" Diana sighed.

"Kids? You got kids" Emma asked shocked.

"Shit... yeah I do" Diana says looking down. She planned on never telling Emma since she knew it wouldn't end well. "I have a 5 year old boy and a 7 year old girl"

"7 year old girl? You replaced me? Instead of finding me you had another daughter" Emma says shocked.

"Emma I didn't replace you. I remarried"

"Did you plan on having kids"

"Yeah. Both we planned" she admits looking down.

"Did you want a girl"

"Honestly... I did want one. I'm sorry I didn't come find you"

"What's there names" Emma asked annoyed.

"It doesn't matter Emma" Diana sighed.

"WHATS THERE NAMES" she shouts angry.

The mills family came into view as they listened. Emma and Diana didn't bother looking at them.

"Fine. The boy is MJ or Micheal Jr after his dad and my husband" she says softly.

"And the girl! What is it mum?!" She snapped.

"I named her Emma after you! I missed you so I named her after you" Diana shouts annoyed now.

"No you named her Emma to replace me! You didn't accept I left did you?! You wanted a knew daughter who wouldn't disappoint you"

"Yeah I did. I couldn't believe you left so I had a new daughter. One that wouldn't leave me alone in Australia with no one in my life. I lost my husband and your dad John and then you" Diana admits annoyed.

"You replaced me as a daughter when you could have called me or found me. I can't believe you... get out" Emma says softly as she looked down.

"Emma don't be dramatic like you were when you left at 17" Diana sighed.

"GET THE FUCK OUT IF MY HOUSE" Emma shouts.

"I'm your mum come on"

"No your not. I don't have a mum. Actually I don't have parents. Get out my house and go to Australia. I don't ever want to see you again" Emma says getting angry again.

Regina walked over and pulled Emma away. She stood between them and walked Emma towards the kitchen.

"You go calm down" she says before walking back to the older woman. "Come back tomorrow. Talk when she's calmer" Regina softly says to Diana.

"She isn't coming back into my house"

"Emma sweetie its my house and she can come back. Go calm down with Alex in the kitchen" Regina says looking over her shoulder. Emma sighed and went to the kitchen. "I'm sorry Diana"