Two

M.E TIME

"And with the record five felonies solved in a week, Peralta pulls ahead

"And with the record five felonies solved in a week, Peralta pulls ahead." Jake smiles as he changes the scores on the board. Peralta 51. Santiago 50. "Did you guys hear that I solved five felonies in one week?" Jake repeats himself.

"We heard." Bickered Amy from her plastic seat.

"Really? how?" Jake questions.

"Jake, buddy, you stood on the table and yelled." Y/N continues in Jakes' voice "Five felonies in one week!" She explains. "Then Boyle releases the tops of two soda bottles that shot to the ceiling."

"Okay, but that was the sweet taste of triumph." Jake says before licking his fingers.

"You should shower more." Rosa pipes up, leaning back into her plastic chair.

"Yep." He nods agreeing with Rosa.

"Updates on open cases." Terry chirped as he walks to the front on the briefing room.

"I just got a doa on Bessimer street." Charles reads out of his folder.

"You're the primary, you're in charge. Take Diaz, Y/L/N, and Peralta." Terry starts before Charles cuts him off.

"Yes, my fantasy foursome." Charles dreams as people stare.

"Eww, Boyle keep things to yourself!" Y/N grimaced, yelling at the boy. "I'm not into girls." She lied.

"Of cops on a case." He adds before it got weirder.

"Detectives, our monthly crime statistics are due," Captain says marching into the room. "I want all paperwork on your closed cases by tomorrow." Holt commands before standing in front of the crew.

"Oh, I've already handed mine in." Amy raises her hand.

"Good, then this will be an indication for all of you. Dismissed." Captain says before the crew leave.

~

"Consider yourself part of the furniture there isn't a lot to spare who cares whatever we've got we share." Charles sings as Jake and Y/N sigh in annoyance.

"Why did you let him chose the music?" Complains Y/N. "What about some good old music?" She suggests.

"Don't worry we're nearly there," Jake says happily. "Two minutes." He looks at the GPS.

"That's great! We can listen to it one more time." Charles cheered starting the song again for the fifth time.

~

"Wow. This guy looks big." Rosa grunted as they enter the apartment.

"Ooh, I'm guessing four hundred pounds?" Y/N questions looking at the body.