Fifty Four

FOUR MOVEMENTS

It was the morning of another busy day at the precinct, the squad were seated in the briefing room in their typical spots waiting for Holt's instructions

"All right, Jeffords, what's this meeting all about?" Holt strolled into the briefing room with a emotionless look. "I've got a full workload today."

"I didn't call it. I thought you did." Terry pointed out.

"What? I did no such thing."

"So if neither of you called it, then who did?" Rosa jumped into the conversation with a simple question as people finally catch on.

"Gina." A few squad members sync as they nod their heads simultaneously.

"Right. That makes sense."

"Oh!" A Gina look-alike wailed from the back of the briefing room, as streamers burst above them the women backflipped down the aisle causing the surrounding squad to watch on in amazement until the look-alike was complete.

"Oh, Sheila, that was awesome." The real Gina clapped from behind the whiteboard as the two switch places. "Okay, just stay here." She insisted as real Gina steps out from the board. "Wow, can't believe I executed that to perfection."

"That was amazing." Scully marvelled at the women's flexibility as the rest knew it was a stunt-double who did the work.

"Gina, what's this all about?" Holt asked the brunette.

"I wanted to make one final grand entrance." Gina clasped her hands together as she looked form Holt to the rest of the squad.

"Final? What do you mean?" Charles' face deflated into a frown.

"I've decided to leave the Nine-Nine," Gina revealed as Terry sat back in his seat with a sigh. "Which is why..." She blew a kazoo as gold men rush into the room.

"Oh, okay." Y/N said as she went along with it whilst the men parade down the aisle before stopping in front of the brunette.

"I'm handing in my two weeks' notice." Gina finally finished her sentence as a golden male handed over the document to Holt.

"I don't understand. What are you gonna do?" Holt glanced down at the paperwork before looking back to Gina in concern.

"I'm not sure, but Jake convinced me it was time to start a new chapter. It was time to spread my wings and fly." Gina explained as the golden men pick the women up. "I'm an angel. I'm an angel. I'm an angel." She said softly.

"This is crazy." Terry's arms fanned out. "I can't imagine the Nine-Nine without you."

"Yeah, who else will beat me at foosball and make me feel bad about myself?" Y/N inquired.