Fifty one

WHITE WHALE

U/N ~ Undercover name

It was Monday morning, the squad were all holed up in the break room on one table talking about how eventful their weekends were as Hitchcock strolled into the room holding a coffee as everyone averted his gaze.

"I am so sick of this city. I go into a coffee shop, and as soon as everybody sees that I'm a cop, they stop talking and they avoid eye contact with me. One lady even walked out. I am just so tired of being treated like the enemy--" Hitchcock complained before Jake cut him off.

"Hey, Hitchcock? Your penis is hanging out." Jake raised a hand to cover the distrusting view that was before him.

Hitchcock glanced down before looking back up with a sigh, "Oh. Well, that's a relief."

~

It was now later in the day, thankfully, the Hithcock fiasco was now sorted out so everyone could continue with their work, or at least try, because who can work with an image of Hitchcock's genitals burned into their brain? In the bullpen, Amy and was now officially changing her 'Month of' wedding binder to 'Week of' binder which was even bigger. Whilst, Rosa was stood in front of an evidence board with a picture of Sergio Mindar pinned up on which caught Amy's attention. Meanwhile, Y/N and was in Captain Holt's office.

"So, you're okay with the support group that's coming this afternoon? I just want to notify you so you weren't shocked by this upcoming event." Holt clasped his hands on the desk in front of him.

Y/N nodded, "Definitely. In High school, I was apart of the procrastination group." She recalled the fond memories of High School.

"Yes, I know, you have it on your resume for some reason." Holt's brows furrow together slights, still not showing much emotion. "Look, the other participants will be advised to talk about their time undercover and I thought you would be an excellent addition to the group."

"Very fair." Y/N finger gunned back. "Are Jake or Adrian coming?"

"They both turned down the offer due to different circumstances," Holt explained before placing on his glasses. "Pimento said that he is visiting his aunty in Queensland, Australia and Jake said he was busy with his wedding preparations." He elaborated.

"Strange, Jake said 'no' to bragging?" Y/N chuckled. "Who even is he?" She questioned as Charles knocked on the door as he held his paperwork.

"Sir, there was a paper jam in the printer and it stuffed up some of the documents. Can I get you to check over it?" Charles strolled into the office. "Genevieve says that my eyesight is getting worse by my age and by 45 I would need glasses," He gave a simple explanation as he placed the document on the desk.

Holt glanced through the paperwork before looking back up at Charles, "This all looks fine." He took his glasses off as Gina scrambled into the room.