Thirty

SERVE & PROTECT

It was a day later, everyone was sat in the break room; Amy was up at the front beside Terry who was worried about what his ex-girlfriend, Lieutenant Hopkins, shutting down the precinct

It was a day later, everyone was sat in the break room; Amy was up at the front beside Terry who was worried about what his ex-girlfriend, Lieutenant Hopkins, shutting down the precinct. Whilst, the rest to the squad sat behind them in their usual places.

"All right everyone, as you know, the NYPD intends to shutter one precinct in Brooklyn," Hopkins explained to the gathered crew as she clenched onto the black podium in front of her. "I'll be evaluating the Nine-Nine and sending my findings to the Deputy Commissioner. Are there any questions?" She darted around the room for any takers as Terry steadily raised his hand.

"Yeah, Veronica, are you sure you're the best person for that job, given our, um, you know..." Terry trailed off before being interrupted by Charles.

"Sexual past." Charles perked out of his seat.

"Thank you, Detective Boyle." Terry glared the boy down before turning around to Veronica.

"Sergeant Jeffords, don't be silly." Hopkins brushed it off. "I won't let the fact that you and I have a history together affect the decision I have to make in any way whatsoever." She shook her head.

"Well, that's certainly good to hear." Holt piped up from beside Veronica before realizing his arms to his sides in relief.

"I mean, sure, it took me years of intense therapy to get over and it's given me a fear of intimacy that has affected every subsequent relationship, but there's no reason I can't remain unbiased." Hopkins pursed her lips together as Terry clenched his fist together.

"The way you just said that makes it seem like you actually are biased." Jake chimed in as he tapped the table in front of him.

"I have no idea what you mean," Hopkins responded through a menacingly smile. "That is all." She strides out as Jake stands up abruptly.

"Okay, the plan is clear. Sarge, you divorce Sharon, abandon your children, get back together with that monster. The precinct is saved." Jake proposed his plan as he gestured to Terry's ex as she aimlessly walked around the bullpen.

"I'm not leaving my family." Terry came to a conclusion.

"Come on! You didn't even consider it!" Jake asserted before throwing his hands in the air.

~

Now with Veronica checking everything, Amy, Terry, and Gina sat in the break room as Scully and Hitchcock stumble in, "Guys, we gotta do something about Veronica. She's really out to get us." Scully exhaled heavily as he rests beside the coffee machine.

"We just need to find out what horrible thing Terry did to this woman so he can apologize and make it right." Gina recommended as she clasped her hands together on the table.