Sixty

RETURN OF THE KING

"Confucius, Buddha, Jesus they all brought light to darkness

"Confucius, Buddha, Jesus they all brought light to darkness. But none of them had one million subscribers, so... They... can... suck it!"

"Your videos changed my life!"  A brunette spoke into a camera. "Changed my life!"

"You are my qu-qu-queen!" A male beamed before the clip cut to a woman speaking Italian.

"No, Italian girl. We are changing the world, for we are the G-Hive." Gina said as she sat on a golden chair. "And today we are celebrating our 1 millionth subscriber. Over 1 million people are living their lives according to the Gina-mandments. They're like the Ten Commandments, only there's more and they're better." She lifted an eyebrow. "I would now like to express my gratitude the best way I know how... through song. Gratitude. Grati-tat-tat-tat tatitude!" The woman danced. "Grati-tat-tat-tat-tatitude! Gratitude." The brunette sang.

~

Now, in the bullpen, everyone was up to their usual day, Charles and Y/N stood around Terry's desk trying to get extra feedback for their case as Jake strolled up, "Guys? Guess who I just got off the phone with." Jake asked the three to guess.

"My cousin Pam." Charles gave his estimate.

"What? No. Why would you think that?" Jake's brows furrow together tightly in confusion.

"You always seemed kind of jealous of my relationship with him, so I thought maybe you called him up to settle your differences," Charles suggested.

"I'm definitely not jealous of Pam." Jake denied.

"He owns a bird shop."

"I barely remember him." Jake folded his arms over his chest.

"You remember the bird shop," Charles stated before walking back over to his desk.

"It wasn't Pam," Jake called after the boy before spinning back to Y/N and Terry. "No, I was actually talking to none other than Gina Linetti."

"Really?" Terry's face lit up. "No one's heard from her in months."

"Yeah, is she still alive?" Y/N piped up with her question.

"Yes, I just got off the phone with her, Y/N/N," Jake replied back before moving on. "Anyway, she just invited us to go check out her new place." He gestured to the two and back to himself.

"I'm surprised you're so excited to see her. I mean, she's been blowing you off ever since she left." Terry pointed out.

"And you did seem pretty bummed out about it last time." Y/N folded her arms over her chest. "You sure this is a great idea?"

"What? This is a brilliant idea."

"She bailed on your birthday drinks." Terry brought up.

"It wasn't that fun."