Twenty Seven

SKYFIRE CYCLE

It was mid-November, about three and a half months after Y/N and Rosa started secretly dating

It was mid-November, about three and a half months after Y/N and Rosa started secretly dating. Meanwhile, at the Nine-Nine, everyone stood in the doorway of the briefing room waiting in anticipation as one of the precinct cleaners waxed the bullpens floors.

"I can't believe they're waxing the floors and we're all stuck in here," Terry grumbled as he peered over Charles' shoulder to take a better look. "I've never seen them do this before."

"They do it once a month." Amy huffed as she leant against the door frame. "We've just never been on the night shift." She groaned.

"I know. It's like we're being punished." Gina suggested as Rosa furrowed her brows and tilted her head slightly as she turned to Gina.

"We are, for going to Florida." Rosa reminded.

"Oh. I don't listen to so much stuff you all say." Said the clueless brunette.

"Well, frankly, I pity the lot of you. You look out there and see a problem. I look out there and see an opportunity." Jake finger gunned before retreating his hands back to his hips. "I'm gonna slide on that slippery floor all the way from Holt's office to the elevator." He gestured between the two.

Rosa's mouth slacked open, "You're going to do the FBP?"

"That's right, Rosa." Jake clasped his hand in front of his face before looking heavenward. "I'm doing The Full Bullpen!" He announced.

~

Now, in the doorway of Holt's office, Jake stretches with a fierce look plastered on his face as he steps into the bullpen as Terry places a helmet on his head before Amy kisses him, "Here we go." Jake grinned as he backed up as Gina waved a flag causing him to sprint on to the slippery surface.

It was like in slow-motion, Jake beams as he gave a quick thumbs up to Gina who gave one back as the rest of the squad behind him cheer and applaud in happiness as they watch the childish boy slide his way over to the gate as the elevator doors open up revealing Holt causing the squad to shout in attempt to stop the boy in his tracks, "Oh, no! I can't stop!" Jake flailed around as he slides in beside Holt.

The team winces and exchange looks as the elevator door dings open causing Jake to trudge out slowly with Holt walking beside him before grabbing the boys hand and raising it, "The Full Bullpen!" Holt wailed as the squad cheer alongside him.

~

Later in the bullpen, Amy and Rosa gathered around Y/N's desk as they discuss her recent case, "So, what are we doing?" Amy asked.

"We're wasting our lives." Y/N claimed as she clapped her hands.

"I meant for dinner?" Amy corrected before closing her file shut and holding it into her chest, probably for safety.