Eleven

WINDBREAKER CITY

"Y/N is coming," Charles says as he taps Jakes on the shoulder loud enough so she could hear him

"Y/N is coming," Charles says as he taps Jakes on the shoulder loud enough so she could hear him. "Act natural," Charles whispers as Y/N enters the room acting normal as per usual.

"Hello." She smiles then realizing that Gina, Jake, Charles, and Amy are staring at her. "Why are you guys staring at me?" The girl questions looking around the room feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Nothing, why are you staring at us?" Charles pipes up as the girl rolls her eyes before walking to the desk where Amy is sitting.

"Y/N, I need to talk to you," Amy whispers into her ear trying not to make it obvious.

"What?" Y/N questions leaning in closer to hear Amy over the chatter in the room.

"I need to talk to you before Rosa gets here." The brunette whispers again a bit louder to get Y/N's attention. "Come." Amy grabs Y/N's arm and drags her out of the room into the nearby bathrooms.

"What was that for? I am so confused." Y/N crosses her arms. "Why where people staring at me?" She points behind her as a toilet flushes.

"Hide," Amy whispers as both girls jump into separate stalls.

The stall in between the girls opens, the light tapping of the heals walks over to the sink then to the door before opening it and leaving the bathroom.

"I think the coast is clear." Y/N says as she opens the stall door as Amy follows. "So, what was the reason you dragged me away?" She questioned as Amy pulls out her phone.

"Hear this," Amy says pulling a voice recording.

"You know, Marcus likes you because you are pretty, a great worker, beautiful, funny, kind...well, some of the time, and that you are special to him--damn, Rosa, why do I like you so much." The recording says. "Phew, she is just sleeping." It said before it cuts off.

"How did you get that?!" Y/N barked reaching for the phone as Amy moves it away out of her reach. "Who sent you that?" She questions still trying to get the phone from Amy's hand.

"Gina found it," Amy replied pushing Y/N away from her.

"How?" She questions giving up on grabbing the phone.

"She has everyone's phone passcode," Amy says turning off her phone and placing it back into her pocket. "She found the phone the morning after you sent it and decided to read through Rosa's messages while she was sound asleep on the couch." She explains

"That's not that bad." Y/N shrugs bitting her nails.

"Then she sent it to Jake, Charles, and me," Amy says looking at the floor finishing the sentence.

"What! now Boyle!" Y/N exclaims throwing her arms into the air. "So, Rosa doesn't know?"

"No. Unless she checks if Marcus has texted back." Amy smiles trying to lighten the mood. "Which he hasn't." She reassures patting Y/N shoulder.