Forty Three

GAME NIGHT

F/F/N~Fake Females Name

The squad were all sat around in the breakroom, each coming up to the captain hat to draw their Secret Santa.

"And so concludes this year's Secret Santa drawing." Holt placed his hat on the circular table. "Just a quick reminder of the rules: $40 limit, no perishable items, and no homemade massage coupons, Hitchcock." He glanced around the room before stopping at Hitchcock.

"Fine, then everyone will have to pay full price for them." Hickock made a plan.

"Oh, Captain. I would like a $40 gift card to any restaurant that serves nachos." Jake suggested as he pressed his hands together.

"I don't have you, Peralta."

"Not only do I know that you do indeed have me, but I also know who everyone else has," Jake stated as he gestured around the room.

"That's not possible." Terry denied.

"Perhaps not for an ordinary man such as yourself, Jeffords. But for the brilliant mind of Detective Sherlock Peralta-- I legally changed my name-- it's quite simply... elementary." Jake rose from his seat before spinning around to the squad. "For, you see, Amy made a face I only recognized from our bedroom, which means that she has Captain Holt. Charles has Terry. His eyes keep shifting over to him." He started.

"No, I don't." Charles looked over to Terry.

"Y/N/N has Rosa and Rosa has Y/N since they both exchanged a look. Terry looked disgusted, which means he has Hitchcock." Jake continued ruining the game.

"What the hell, man?"

"Hitchcock moves his mouth when he reads and he quite clearly said, Charles." Jake moved on to the next member.

"I did get Charles." Hitchcock marvelled as he unravelled the slip of paper.

"Scully has Amy. He's holding his paper name-side out." Jake pointed out.

"Oh, he's good," Scully exclaimed.

"And I have Scully, which means Captain Holt has me. I'll be taking that gift card. Daddy loves nachos." Jake finished as he clasped his hands together with a smug smile.

"Did you just call yourself daddy?" Y/N grimaced as a few others joined before Jake nodded.

"Should we draw the names again and leave Jake out?" Holt asked looking from the boy to the squad.

"Yeah!" Everyone answered with no hesitation.

"No! Sherlock wants a present!" Jake raised his voice.

~

It was later in the day, the squad were all gathered in the briefing room, Amy and Y/N were sat up at the front whilst Scully and Hitchcock were in the second row, which surprised a few, leaving Rosa and Charles to sit behind them as they all listened to Jake.