Forty Five

SAFE HOUSE

"This installation is composed of Constantine's accounts of the First Punic War in the year 264--" Kevin walked his class through the hallway's of the school before being interrupted by Jake

"Ah, yes the first pubic war, the sexiest of all wars." Jake strolled down the stairs with a blonde wig on. "Hi, Dr. Albrin Einstibe. I have an urgent question for you about Ancient Greece. Shall we walk?" He insisted.

"Of course, Doctor... I feel like you said Einstibe?" Kevin whispered.

"Yes, that's correct, it's a family name," Jake responded before clasping his hands behind his back as the two walked down the corridor.

"What is going on?"

"Captain Holt sent me. Just follow my lead." Jake muttered before raising his voice again. "Your theory is wrong. The Greeks did not climb out of the Trojan Horse's butt." He glanced around before pulling out a green cap. "Put this on."

"A rose shearing hat, at work? People will think I'm demented."

"Just put it on," Jake whispered again as Charles emerged from the corner wearing the exact same outfit as Kevin.

"Kevin, Dr. Einstibe." Charles took Jake's arm.

"Ah, Professor McGonagall."

"Why is Boyle dressed as me?" Kevin questioned as the door beside him opened before Terry pulls him in.

"Get in." Terry forced as he lifted the cloth of the trolley up.

"But this cart is--" Kevin begins.

"Get in!" Terry forced for the second time as Kevin scurries into the trolley.

Terry then pushes the cart outside where Rosa pushes one just like it, "Professor." Terry said looking from the trolley to women.

"Student," Rosa replied as the two switch places before she pushing Terry's cart to a nearby road just as Amy and Y/N pull up in a van, the door slides open, a ramp drops open as Rosa pushes the cart inside.

As the van speeds off Kevin emerges from the cart, "Hello, Kevin. It's me, Raymond Holt. We need to get you to safety. Your life is in danger."

~

The squad were all back at the precinct except Holt and his husband for obvious reasons. Everyone was at their typical spots at their desks completing either paperwork or finding new leads for there cases, meanwhile, Y/N was in the break room making a coffee as Rosa strolled into the room, "Hey." Y/N looked up from the machine.

"Hey."

"Oh, I made you tea." Y/N pointed to the cup on the counter in front of her before going back to her own.