Five

POINTIAC BANDIT

"He's here. Boyle's here." Jake yells as he runs through the gate of the bullpen warning everyone to get in the places.

"This is so fun!" Gina claps her hands. "I wish you guys got shot more often."

Charles then roles in on a scooter wearing a butt cast which is matched with some yellow leg warmers.

"Buh-buh-buh-back in the nine-nine." Charles smiles as he roles in on a motorized scooter as everyone applauds.

"Welcome back, detective." Captain half smiles showing the smallest emotion.

"Wow, is this all for me?" Charles asks looking at the colorful sign Amy is holding.

"Of course it is." Jake smiles. "What're you wearing, there, bud?"

"Oh, none of my pants fit over my butt cast. Lucky for me my Mom lent me her leg warmers." He says as he then wiggles his legs showing off the yellow leg warmers.

"From which century?" Y/N questions.

"The 80s." He nods as Y/N nods along with him.

"Nice one!" Y/N smiles, crossing her arms. "Great, time." She states before pointing to the boy.

"Pretty sweet scooter." Amy points out.

"Yeah, I know. Check out these doughnuts. Whoo-hoo!." He then spins and pushes over a stack of files.

"Oh, that went terribly. Can I help you with something?" Jake steps forward trying to help.

"Nope, nope. Everything is under control. I picked up a couple of reacher grabbers." Charles says before pulling out his reacher grabbers.

"Yeah." Jake jerks back in surprise.

"So I'm able to do everything that I used to do. So now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make myself a morning cup of coffee like I do every day." He scooters over to the kitchen. "Okay, okay." He grabs a mug and it slips out of his grabber. "Oh...the heart is the hardest part." He drops another one.

"Let me get that for you, Boyle," Rosa suggests.

"No need. No need at all. That's sweet, Rosa. Here we go." Charles says then breaking the third cup.

"Ah...Hey, Charles, just take my coffee. It's fresh." Terry hands his coffee over.

"Okay, I guess. I mean, if you don't mind." Charles smiles as he grabs the coffee with his reacher grabber.

"All right, you got it?" Terry smiles.

"Why wouldn't you just use your other hand?" Gina suggests as Charles takes a sip out of Terry's coffee.

"Ahh! ahh! ahh! hot coffee in my cast!" He yells as Gina then pours milk into the cast. "Ah...cold milk, cold milk." Charles sighs.

"That's coming out the bottom," Jake says as people groan. "All right."