Fifty Two

JAKE AND AMY

Jake and Amy's wedding came with all types of anticipation; the wedding vows, the atmosphere, and lastly the cake, which was most important

Jake and Amy's wedding came with all types of anticipation; the wedding vows, the atmosphere, and lastly the cake, which was most important. The squad was all in the hall setting up the event. A few people were on chairs, as others were on setting up the lights.

"I can't believe this is a rec center. It looks amazing." Jake fanned his arms out as he overlooked the wedding decorations as he stood in front of the podium.

"You look amazing. Foxy as hell." Charles beamed as he strolled up to his best friend before being joined by Terry.

"Simmer down, Boyle," Terry suggested with a grimace.

"No, no, I love it. Amp it up, Boyle."

"Happy to." Charles clapped his hands together once before continuing. "Jake, your body's kicking and skin is clear as a summer day." He pointed out as Amy ran up the aisle with Rosa, Gina, and Y/N following slowly behind.

"Jake," Amy called as she ran down the aisle whilst holding her veil up.

"Ames, you look beautiful." Jake smiled with a simple finger point. "But when are you getting your makeup put on? Y'all, she woke up like." He declared to the few people that stood before him.

"Not now, Jake. We're in crisis mode. The cake hasn't arrived yet. Mason woke up with the chickenpox, so we don't have a ring bearer. Plus, look what I found on my veil." Amy raised the veil to reveal a green splodge in the middle of it.

"Ooh."

"I planned everything so perfectly, and now it's all falling apart." Amy's face deflated into a frown.

"No, it isn't. Take a deep breath. All right, we got this." Jake soothed the bride. "Terry, Rosa, will you please take this veil to a dry cleaner. And if they won't do a rush job, make them. Use force." He commanded as he passed the veil over.

"I mean, we're not gonna abuse our power," Terry said with the veil in his hand.

"Of course not. We're good cops. I was just exaggerating." Jake chuckled as he watched Terry leave. "Rosa, I was not exaggerating." He revealed.

"Great," Rosa said as she attempted to leave before exchanging a soft smile with Y/N as she passed her.

Jake exhaled quickly before turning back to Amy, "Okay, now for the ring bearer situation. This actually might be a blessing in disguise. I know that he's your nephew, but I wasn't super jazzed about Mason."

"Yeah, he should be cuter." Amy nodded in agreement.

"His face is too small for his head. He's a 'Dick Tracy' villain." Jake shook his head slightly in explanation. "But I have an idea for a new ring bearer who is very adorable and very obedient."

"I would be--" Charles began his sentence as he walked over to Jake and Amy.

"I'm talking about Cheddar the dog," Jake announced, cutting Charles off.