Chapter 6: Creepin'

Saturday
22nd September 2018

9:38 a.m

Omniscient

It's been a couple days since Mahogany had cut Kain off

It's been a couple days since Mahogany had cut Kain off. He just couldn't seem to understand why this girl had all of a sudden gotten angry at him. They'd seen each other multiple times but when Kain would holla' at her, she'd retort saying, 'I'm not talking to you'. Mahogany seemed to be okay after it all. She was feeling much better and put that all behind her. She didn't care about him anymore and she was 'living her best life'. Kain on the other hand dealt with it by fucking random girls here and then every night and every morning. Mahogany would just come to mind all the time and that's when he realised that this girl has him falling for her. He wanted to get that out of his mind but he couldn't. He couldn't remember the last time a girl had made him feel this way. It was when he was only 15 in high school but we won't get into that. After that girl, Kain had never fallen in love again.

"Yo, wake the fuck up." He nudged the girl that was sleeping beside him.

"What time is it?" The girl slowly opened her eyes.

"It's time to get the fuck outta my house." Kain demanded and the girl sat up narrowing her brows.

"Wassup with you? Yesterday you was all happy and shit." She sucked her teeth and got out of Kain's bed.

"Don't worry about it. Just grab your clothes and leave, Brianna." He sucked his teeth.

"Alright. Call me if you need me again, I'll be waiting, baby." She kissed his cheek before leaving his room.

He grabbed his phone on his night table and saw a message from Mahogany.

Mahogany🍫: Where you at? You got me standing here looking like a fool!
Received 9:40 a.m

Mahogany🍫: If you don't get here in 10 minutes then I'm leaving.
Received 9:45 a.m

Me: Gimmie 5
Sent 9:46 a.m

Kain quickly took his shower and got dressed before leaving his house to meet up with Mahogany. It was actually Maggie who had messaged him last night saying that they needed to talk. She was finally ready to talk to him. The girl was just confused about why Kain would do that to her and she needed answers to find out if he's like those guys.

Kain couldn't but notice how good she looked, "Get in." He said.

She got in the car and looked straight ahead. She didn't want to talk first. It was quiet in the car. Kain also didn't want to talk first but Maggie ended up asking her question.