Chapter 33: Begging You

Thursday
21st November 2019

2:34 p.m

Omniscient

"Why haven't you been coming to class?" Her old roommate questioned

"I've decided to take online classes." Jasmine folded her lips.

"Oh...what brings you by?".

"I need somewhere to lay low?" She sighed.

"Lay low? Why? You in some type of trouble?".

She opened her jacket to reveal the baby bump that hid underneath, "Oh, shit..." His eyes widened.

"Can I...please? I ain't got no where to go and you're my only hope, Jacob." She began to cry.

"Uh...yeah, come on in." He took her bags and she walked in behind him.

Mahogany and Kain's new house...

12:34 p.m

"Uh, yeah

"Uh, yeah...right there, thank you." Mahogany said.

"If you could just sign here please, ma'am?" The delivery man revealed the clipboard.

She signed the paper and gave a smile, "Thank you." She grinned and he walked out of the house, just as Athena pulled up.

"Hey..." Maggie waved.

Jasmine then got out and Maggie's smile immediately dropped, "What is she doing at my hou—I'm gonna call the police.." Mahogany said pulling her phone out.

"Maggie, don't..." Athena called out.

"Why shouldn't I? She literally abused me!" Maggie cried out remembering everything that had happened to her.

"Please, just let me explain..." Jasmine whispered.

"Can we go inside? It's raining out here." Athena folded her arms.

"I don't want her in my house...I can't believe I'm saying it but I just don't want her in my house." Mahogany said staring at Jasmine.

Maggie sighed, "Come in." She shrugged.