Chapter 12: Shoot Out

Saturday
17th November 2018

9:54 p.m

Omniscient

The gang had arrived at the strip club and had gotten in without any hassle

The gang had arrived at the strip club and had gotten in without any hassle. It was amazing to Mahogany. She'd never seen the inside of a strip club before there were so many naked girls walking around staring at her as they walked by. Some smiled whilst others gave seductive looks. She found a Fashion Nova dress that she had purchased not too long ago. The 'Your Cheating Your Heart Off Shoulder' dress in lilac. It fit her like a glove. She may not have all the curves but she still looked amazing. Kain couldn't take his eyes off of her all night. He really wishes he continued what he had started earlier on in his room.

"I can't believe you own this place, Kain." She said into his ear.

"You like it?" He asked.

"I love it. The fact that you've got your own business is great." She smiled.

"Thank you, Ma." He kissed her cheek which caused one stripper from afar frown.

The stripper, named Floss, sashayed to where the gang was. Ever since she began working in Drip City, she used to hear how amazing Kain's tool was. She just had a huge crush on Kain. He was kind, good looking and had an amazing body. So, she used stripping to help her with money but to also get closer to Kain. She nearly got her chance but he wasn't looking for a relationship at the time she tried flirting.

"Could you let me through?" She asked Andrew, the security guard.

"Ain't you got to do your job elsewhere?" He folded his arms.

"I was assigned to do my thang' here. You know I'm basically one of the best." She put a hand on her waist.

"Alright." He let her through and she smirked.

There were already strippers where Mahogany was. Kain gave her money and she threw it on to one of the strippers asses and stuck her tongue out dancing to the music. Jontell and Daina couldn't keep their hands off of each other. They were seated as they made out. Monty was busy conversing with a stripper. Their conversation was very chilled and they seemed to get along. Natasha and Omar were having fun as they were being goofy, dancing with each other. Then you had Athena who was being bothered by Titan.

Kain licked his lips as he stared at the dress that Mahogany was in. He went and stood behind her, pressing his print against her ass and holding her waist. Maggie giggled and smirked, turning around and throwing her arms around Kain.

"You having a good time?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm having a great time. Thank you." She kissed his lips and he squeezed her ass.

Floss raised a brow before she started dancing on Callum. She couldn't help it but removed the small sparkly bra that she was wearing. Callum was high right now and was touching her everywhere. Kain sat beside Callum and laughed at his face. Mahogany got up and began dancing with Natasha and Athena. Floss looked over and noticed she was occupied elsewhere so she climbed on to Kain's lap and began grinding her hips. She gave Kain a smile but he put his hands up not wanting to touch her. She forcefully placed his hands on her boobs and bit down on her lip.