Chapter 39: Finale

Wednesday
25th December 2019

7:59 a.m

Omniscient

Mahogany bit down on her lip and threw her head back

Mahogany bit down on her lip and threw her head back. She ran her hands through her hair and looked back down at Kain who had his hands on her waist. He sat up straight and Maggie wrapped her legs around his body.

"Merry Christmas, baby." Maggie smiled and kissed her man softly.

"Merry Christmas." Kain kissed her stomach.

"Come on...We need to get up." She tapped his shoulder.

"Let's just lay in bed for 30 more minutes..." He said wanting to lay down.

"No.." She shook her head.

"Kaiser's going to wake up any minute." Mahogany got off the bed and picked up the lingerie set that she had just gotten yesterday.

"Ooo, bend over again..." Kain licked his lips.

"No." She roughly threw it at him.

"So, what're you gonna do with this?" He studied it.

"I dunno." She picked up her robe.

"You ripped it when I told you to be careful." She rolled her eyes then walked into the bathroom.

She brushed her teeth and washed her face.

"Where's my baby?" Kain asked.

"She was sleeping in your mom's room." Maggie said leaving the room and heading downstairs.

"Morning, Maggie." Aubrey smiled.

"Morning, mama." Maggie smiled, "Merry Christmas.".

"Merry Christmas to you too. Look, Kai! You gonna say Merry Christmas to mommy?" Aubrey stood up from her seat.

"Was she okay last night?" Mahogany smiled.

"She was a gem!" Aubrey exclaimed.

"Hey, pretty mama! Merry Christmas." Maggie kissed her daughters forehead.

Kaiser just gave her mother a big smile.

"What's my son doing up there?" She folded her arms.

"He's awake. I don't know when he's gonna come downstairs." She gently rocked her daughter.

"So, how's it gonna go down?" Mahogany asked.

Aubrey started on breakfast, "I'll give you guys the key to close the door. So, Kennedy and I will be out of the house before y'all.".

"Yeah, that could work. And I've given my house keys to my mama so, everybody will be there too." She grinned.

"Alright, that's cool. Everything's sorted. It's just gonna be us and you guys' friends, right?" She asked.