Chapter 7: Underground

Monday
24th September 2018

2:45 p.m

Omniscient

"Okay, everybody give me 2 laps

"Okay, everybody give me 2 laps." Coach Burton yelled as she walked off.

Everybody began running. The girls stuck together and ran the two laps before being dismissed. They were approached by Jasmine and her girls. At this moment, they were confused to why Jasmine had this mean look on her face. Mahogany folded her arms and narrowed her brows whilst Athena popped her gum in one of the other girls faces.

"What?" Natasha asked.

"I heard your girl here has been talking to my man." Jasmine looked Mahogany up and down.

"What man? Marcus? That lil' ole ugly ass." Mahogany giggled.

"Nah, not Marcus. Kain. And don't start acting like you don't know who that is because you do, bitch." She said.

"I don't know who you calling a bitch." Athena tied her hair up.

"He's not your man. He's single. And I can talk to him if I want." Mahogany sucked her head, "Get the fuck outta here, bitch." She waved Jasmine off.

"That's not what he was saying last night." She showed Mahogany a video of the two fucking last night.

"What?" Mahogany narrowed her eyes.

"You saw it with your own two eyes. He's just playing you, baby girl. He wants me, not you. Here, I sent it to your phone so you can go crying to him.." She said before walking off and cackling.

Mahogany stood there with her mouth open as everyone in the locker room stared at her then turned back around once Athena was telling them to mind their business. Mahogany took a seat on the bench and placed her face in her hands. She couldn't believe that this was really happening. She pulled out her phone from her bag and unlocked her phone going to view the video. She sighed and shook her head.

"Maybe this happened a while back and she saved the video to make it look recent?" Natasha sat beside her.

"Yeah, you know how Kain's...been around?" Athena sighed.

"Well..." Mahogany shook her head, "What if another girl comes up to me saying how she's had sex with Kain? I can't be with a guy like that." Mahogany rolled her eyes.

"Well, I think you should talk to him first, you know? Ask him if it was true. Maybe this really did happen a while back but she recently got the video and sent it to you..." Natasha said.

"I don't know but I don't even want to talk to him." Mahogany sucked her teeth.

"Come on, girls! We gotta get changed faster!" Coach yelled and the girls all sucked their teeths.