Chapter 20: NYC

Saturday
19th January 2019

10:46 a.m

Omniscient

Mahogany let out a sigh of relief

Mahogany let out a sigh of relief. She covered her face as Kain laughed. She shook her head and laid there on the bed without her panties on. Just a minute ago, she was just claiming that Kain didn't want to be with her because he still had his ex's phone number. She was telling him to leave her alone but later on as she was getting eaten out by Kain, she was going on about how much she didn't want him to leave her. That was why Kain was laughing at her.

The pair were in New York with Jontell and Daina who were busy fucking in the next hotel room. They arrived last night and once they got into the hotel, they both fell asleep because they were tired. Kain was still meeting with Floyd. His father, Sammy, was a good friend of Aaron's. They grew up together but Sammy moved to New York.

"You still mad, mama?" Kain walked over to her.

"No.." She shook her head.

Kain helped her up, "I hate your tongue.." She frowned.

"I know you love it." He chuckled.

Kain took a seat at the foot of the bed and pulled his phone out, "So, about this García guy, did you find any information?" Mahogany sat on his lap in a straddle position.

"Nah, that's why I wanna stop by Kabre's house when we get back. He might have an idea." Kain kissed her cheek.

"If you need help, I'm always here." She put on an innocent face.

"Like I'm always telling you, I don't want you getting mixed into my business. I don't want you getting hurt." Kain shook his head.

"Fine.." Mahogany sighed.

"You heading to that meeting now?" Mahogany asked putting on a fresh pair of panties and some shorts.

"Yeah..." Kain stood up and watched her get dressed.

"Whatchu' about to do?" He licked his lips.

"I was gonna go shopping with Daina. I've never been to New York so I just wanted to explore." She shrugged.

"Cool. When you get back, Imma show you some more and we can go and get something to eat." He kissed her cheek.

"Alright." She nodded her head.

After they both left the hotel, Mahogany was finally at the mall with Daina. New York was so beautiful to her, she just loved it. The only places that she's been is LA to visit Terell, that's about it. Her family mainly come down to Atlanta. She was in awe and so was Daina. Kain had kindly given her his black card. At first, she declined but she gave in and took it. Kain didn't really care about how much she was going to spend. As long as she's happy and satisfied, he's cool. But Maggie wasn't trying to go overboard with the mans money. She's not like that.