Chapter 35: You Shitting Me?!

3 weeks later...

Monday
16th December 2019

10:30 p.m

Omniscient

"I just-I don't know where they at

"I just-I don't know where they at..." Kain sighed.

"You'll find them, don't worry, man." His cousin, JJ, spoke.

"Yeah, that's easy for you to say." Kain mumbled.

"I mean it, bro. I got my nigga Chunks searching for your parents. I'm sure we'll get a hold of them.".

"Hm..".

"Look, I'll call you back, a'ight?".

"Yeah." Kain nodded his head and sat down on his bed.

"What's up?" Mahogany asked as she walked into their bedroom.

"I'm trying my hardest to find my mom but I just can't.." He watched her carefully.

"Baby, you've kinda gotta give it a rest. I know how much you love your mom and I would do the same for mine too. But you haven't been sleeping at night or eating right." Mahogany said walking over to Kain.

"I just really want my mom to be safe.." Kain sighed.

"I know you do.." She sat on his lap wrapping her legs around his waist.

"You know it's been more six weeks, right..?" Kain narrowed his eye.

"Yeah, I know but the answer is no, Kain. No." She got off of him and walked over to her vanity.

She smirked as she sat down, "I think I know when my own body is ready..." She shrugged.

Kaiser started crying through the monitor and Mahogany gave Kain an innocent smile, "Please, Kain...?" She gave him a pout.

"Yeah, I got her." He shook his head.

Kain walked into Kaiser's nursery and smiled once he heard her little cries. She's always crying, eating or sleeping. He gently picked her up and rocked her, kissing her forehead.

"Look, there's your beautiful mama." Kain spoke to Kaiser.

"Hey, baby.." Mahogany stood up and took Kaiser from Kain's arms.

"You hungry, mama?" Mahogany asked.

Kaiser started to pout a little, "I think she is.." Mahogany took a seat and started to feed Kaiser.

"Hello?" Kain answered his phone.

"Es esto Kain Matthews?" The other person on the line asked.

"Bueno, has llamado a mi teléfono así que debería ser Kain." Kain responded then put his phone on speaker so that Mahogany could hear.