Chapter 2- Some

Opening the tall white door, Luna felt something was strange. Entering the house, she didn't bother to announce herself. First, it was her house, second she knew no one was around.

Walking straight to her kitchen she immediately knew something was off, there was another glass on the sink, and she knew she wasn't the one who drank it. Leaving her keys and her exclusive handbag on the counter she brushed it off, opening the fridge and grabbing one of the clean glass water bottle.

"Didn't even bother to wash it? What is he thinking? That this is his house?" She said sarcastic. Gulping the water down. What? Coffee made her thirsty, and after a couple of hours in her parents' home, she knew she would be dehydrated afterwards. With a slight frown and a couple more of heavy cursing, she put everything in the washing machine, going back to her room to get dressed and go out.

Even though it was  five o'clock, and she had had a big lunch with her parent's she was hungry again. Although it was mostly psychological, she was excited to go out.

Entering the room she went straight to her closet, walking past the table she knew he had seen it and read it. With a small smile at the corner of her mouth she proceeded to get herself dressed. Maybe today she should wear black, after all she was grieving for her own soul. That unfortunate girl, she deserved better.

After an hour or so she was ready. Wearing a black leather piece, that was not as tight to make her vulgar, but it fitted well enough to compliment her look and add to her now natural killer beauty. Her face wore a simple and small amount of makeup, a bit of concealer, some mascara and a bit of clear lipstick. Every time she looked at herself in the mirror she cursed herself, how could she be so careless. It was evident that she was unhappy, big dark circles adorned her eyes, her cheeks had sunken from the harsh diets she had put herself under. How did anyone find this pretty? She looked sick, and she was.

She sighed, finishing adjusting her hair, which she left to dry in the natural wind, choosing the boi purse by channel, the mini version added to her look, big enough to fit her wallet, her phone, her keys and her lucky pen.

"Oh well, let's do this." She looked in the mirror.

In a beat she left to one of her cars. She was at least proud of this. Her little vanity, her little luxury collection. It gave her confidence, entering the exclusive black leather like car she left her place. She had things to do now. Now she had a future to decide for her own.

Driving around and leaving her expensive condo, she went ahead to the busy streets to go on her way. It was a beautiful night, very little clouds, a subtle tint of stars and a bright moon that made her feel as if the city never had the need for artificial lighting. It was a nice night for her to free herself.

  Even though the main street was busy, it was still a tranquil night for the agitated capital. Even though the vibe of the tall buildings usually gave her the feeling of suffocation and demanded perfection, tonight, they were unusually quiet, almost as if allowing her to have some time for her to think in her way. Was it always like this back then? She wondered.

"This is nice, I could get used to it." She told herself in a whisper.

Normally, her car would be blasting some loud music to distract herself from her thoughts, but now she played a soft lo-fi for her thoughts to blossom.

Maybe by now her name would already be stained from her previous companies. Maybe her divorce would make her lose her now rising fan base. And who knows, maybe she would be listed in another one of those judgy magazine lists of failed relationships, maybe it would even be pinned on her. Even though in the past she would be afraid of the outcome, now she was only intrigued.