Chapter 14 - Relashionships

At the entrance of the restaurant, a woman was seen walking in. The low lights of the candles, illuminating her face, accentuating her delicate features and transforming her eyes into pools of honey. Her body moved swiftly, as she walked towards her destination. Every step, making her hips bounce-creating movement to both her hair and her clothes. She wore a simple silk shirt that was tucked in to black pantacour that reached just below her ankles, allowing the woman's simple pumps to show. On her neck she had a dainty solitaire diamond necklace that matched with her small tear shaped earrings. Her small fingers held no rings, while her thin wrist wore a simple Rolex watch. Though the woman looked simple, her posture denounced her standing. Every move she made was gracious yet left a deep impression.

Reaching the table, the woman sat down. Seeing her with her usual working attire, the man allowed a small chuckle leave his mouth. It was obvious she had rushed to dinner. Staring at the man after finishing adjusting her purse on the chair, she felt something was off.

"What is it?" She asked, the candle light now closer to her face, evidencing her glowing skin and some of her imperfections. She had spent the whole day stressing out about numerous events, tomorrow would be the final auditions, she had to have everything ready by today. And since the man arranged this meal in the last minute, she didn't have the time to get ready for tonight. Not that the man would care about such tiny details, to the man, she looked beautiful. He started to wonder, why in the world she would even wear makeup. It was really a waste, he knew how much those products could harm the skin. Noticing the man's complex expression, she became even more nervous.

Luna bit her lip as she wondered what would be so urgent that he had to call her for a meeting.

"What is it?" She asked once again.

Only then to notice the man. Unlike her, he was dressed up. With a linen white shirt, loose enough not to hug his skin, but tight enough for you to notice the man's figure, deep blue social trousers and a black leather belt, his everyday watch was nowhere to be found and his hair sleeked back, lifting an eyebrow Luna noticed, he was in his casual clothing. Feeling her shoulders tense, she swallowed. What was this? Feeling self-conscious Luna looked down. She was an international star, with a company on the rising. She had just been divorced and had her new start relying on the broken-hearted act. Being seen with a compromised man, dinning alone, it could all end up in disaster.

"Where is Katherine?" She asked dry, making the man close his face, throwing his gentle smirk out the window. Looking at his hand, she quickly advert her eyes to somewhere else before she was noticed. It had no ring on it. Turning to look at him, she noticed he was already staring, as if trying to decipher her.

He only stared at her eyes, with the light hitting her face in such a way, how could any man be able to look away? She was outstanding. Noticing the silence Luna became even more frustrated.

"I don't know." He simply said. Fleeing his eyes from hers, in both perspectives, because of the candle located at the center of the table, the other's eyes, had a shine that attracted the other like a moth to the light. Now, with a clear mind, Leonard fixed his gaze at the waiter, ordering some wine.

After accepting his offer of having a drink, she stared at the man as he ordered a bottle by the name, which she only nodded, at least he had a good taste in drinks.

After a long talk with her brother, Luna let herself be spoiled by the luxuries that she should shower in, both as a singer, as a CEO and as an heir. Now, she was provided a private driver, she had people to do the chores on her house and she had Camille find some people to work under her. Though in her head she thought of it as more stress, at least now she could enjoy a good glass of wine every once in a while.