Chapter 37 - Getting ready

As the night fell, a big event started at a distant part of the city. Lights iluminated the crowded street, guiding the guests to the grand party. Reporters, Paparazzis and celebrities all gathered. The mix of scents and glitter filled the red carpet. The distinct aroma of hairspray, gel and expensive perfume, entranced the crowd. Voices topping one another at the various interviews of the various companies dieing to get an exclusive. Who was wearing who, who was sponsored by who. The dresses, tuxedos, makeup, hair, even the colour of nail polish was questioned. Inside, various screens showed the faces of different people. Beautiful faces, with beautiful poses. All except one, unknown. As the loud music played, as the different group of people sat at their designated seats, outside a big commotion played.

"Luna, it's Luna in that car." Some scream.

As a crowd of flashes shot at the black cars door. A woman exited it.

Her pale skin glowing, her beautiful long dress leaving a trail behind as she left. A big smile on her face as Luna greeted the cameras. Her hair, beautifully straightened in a silky like long style. The extentions allowing her locks to blend at the river like strands of hair that followed until her hip. Her makeup simple. She would be changing in no time, so the woman prefered to have her big entrance focused on her outfit.

The dress, a modern type of gown, the neckline extending on its perimeters in a spike like style, the whole dress in a beautiful jacquard. The trail a couple meters long, the dress a very distinct shade of juniper green. Simple yet chic. That complimented well with the wild style she chose for the day.

At her ears, two string like earings that followed the length of the hair, giving the ilusion of gold hair strands. On her wrist a very simple gold bracelet and on her neck a very delicate choker, that drew allong it as a tattoo in a simple design that covered half of the neck in a collar like manner. It was the look simmilar of that of a forest queen of some kind. On her feet however, Luna wore simple plataforms since she was afraid of her feet aching too much by the middle of the event, so she decided to save her feet a bit at the entrance.

Specially since it was a long party. Since it was going to be a big introduction for every single member of the company. It was no wonder she put so much effort in publicity, she needed today to be perfect, and although exhausting, since it had different demographics, she hoped none of them would fail. She just needed he this night to be beyond the expected for her company to thrive. People were curious about these new talents. Specially since Luna had done her best to leak bits and pieces from each area. The wanted to see faces. And that Luna could give.

"Luna, how do you feel being the only known singer at the company?"

"Luna, who do you think is gonna be the bigger talent?"

"Luna talk to us about the situation with Derek."

Reporters loaded her with questions while she walked. Stopping briefly she only intended to answer a few questions.

"I am honoured to be joining a company with so many talented people. That's why I will be staying for the whole six hours. And if I were you I would too. Because I promise you, the faces you will be seeing tonight will not be forgotten about."

"Answer about the video leaked."

"My lawyers are already investigating the source. Since it was a private video we suspect it was hacked by a fan. Although I was deeply scared about my invasion of privacy, the proper measures have been already taken. As for my ex husbands crimes, my lawyers have already taken care of that issue." She stated with a serious ter soft expression on her face. "But tonight let's not talk about such things, it's a party. Let's enjoy ourselves."