Chapter 17 - Complications

In his room, looking at the sleeping woman beside him, a man wore a frown in his face. Getting of from bed in his quietest manner, Harry put on his clothes and left the hotel.

Entering his car he noticed, the sun was far from rising. It was three o'clock in the morning, he was miles away from home, and he had nowhere to go now. Picking up his phone he wondered, did she answer his messages? Noticing the numerous messages he thought, even if she didn't it didn't matter. Who cares? She was another one, he knew many other beautiful, charming and sexy woman. He didn't need that one in special. Throwing his phone on the seat he drove away. She was an engaged woman, and that meant trouble, and he knew that. However, when was the last time he cared for it? He was used to obtain every type of woman. He could even recall the times when he conquered married woman, so why did she bother him so much? She was everything he didn't desire, she was parent approved.

"Stop it." He scream to himself. "Just call Veronica, she will do."

After all, he was Harry Brooks. He would wait for no woman, especially compromised ones. He knew well how that went.

As the sun rose, light started to peak out the window, waking the brunette woman up who rested her head on the white marbled table. Opening her eyes slowly, she protested, slapping the man right next to her with light shoved.

"Noah, wake up." She got up from her chair, cracking her back bones, regretting giving in to the tiredness. "Go sleep on the bed."

Not saying anything, but giving loud grunts in response he went back to sleep.

Shoving him once again, she gave up.

Picking the numerous piles of paper on top of the table and putting it on a file, she went ahead to take a cold shower, she needed the best methods to wake up.

After being preparing some coffee and setting a breakfast table ready, she placed a light kiss on her brother's forehead and went on to go to her company. Entering her car, she greeted the driver and went out. Finding herself stuck inside her garage.

"Robbert. What is going on?" Luna asked as the car was unable to move. Looking through the window she noticed the numerous paparazzi's around it. What was going on?

"I don't know ma'am. I will try to go through them. " He said, slowly moving the car, carefully not to harm a soul.

Because of the bulletproof protection, no sound could be heard from the outside, and since the glass was so dark, Luna couldn't even resort to read the journalists lips. Throwing herself in her seat she could only wait until she arrived at the company to understand just what was going on.

Reaching the garage, and entering through the back, people found amusing to see their president act such way. She would usually go in from the front door so she could greet everyone properly.

However, noticing the ruckus around the company they could sort of comprehend.

"What is going on today? Were the auditions that impactful?" The woman asked her assistants who walked besides her. "The contract signing is a big deal but I didn't think it would interest the media ."

All the seven people around her couldn't believe their ears, so she didn't know.

Should they tell? Should they not?

"Luna." Camille said, taking out her phone and handing it to her boss. "I think you would want to see this."

Lifting her brow the brunette accepted it.

Reading the news she could only say one thing.

"Shit."

As the man entered the premises of his home, he parked his car and went directly to his bed. Feeling his phone vibrate on his pocket, he lifted his brow. Ready to turn it off, he smiled as he read the name on the screen.