Chapter 23 - Who?

"We are done for today." The director said, a big smile on his face. "Tomorrow we will change locations, be there at four in the morning. I want to film as the sun rises up."

Clapping her hands along with everyone in the room, Luna was exhausted. Filming really drenched her energy.

"Good job Luna." Sam said, coming to the woman with a robe. Looking at her phone, she gave a slight acknowledge to the content in the phone before turning back to her boss. "Mr.Vrent confirmed the place, I have already spoken to your driver, he will be taking you straight there."

Giving a small smile, Luna regretted a bit accepting the dinner. She was anxious for the three filming days because she would be able to get some time to herself afterwards, as Mathews would take over for her. She even wondered if she should make the boy her vice president, he had the potential and she would than be able to get some time for herself once in a while. But now, she agreed to a dinner late in the evening, to work.

" Then. Let me just change my clothes." She said, taking back the dress she came with. It was actually a pretty pleasant concept, since she got to stay in pyjamas the whole day.

Taking out a set of clothes, Sam handed to the woman.

"Sit on the chair, they will do your makeup." Looking at the woman, she knew exactly what she was thinking. 'We are paying them the same, let's use it to the best of our capabilities.'

Meanwhile, on a big office in the middle of the business centre, a man stood looking at the vast nothing. His tie a bit loose, his cuffs undone and his computer screen pitch black as he stood for too long not using it.

Thinking back on his secretary's words he was speechless.

"Miss Gills assistant informed me that Luna has a meeting tonight, while Ms. Butchers is still in France." The man said.

It was the first time in his life Leonard had been rejected, and if not enough by one person, by two. But what exactly was he planning? He had a fiancée so why was he asking another woman out? Also, he was fully aware that his fiancée was staying for almost two weeks with her lover at an hotel in Paris and yet he did nothing. For some reason, he felt his conscience lift a bit. However, now thinking about it, why was it so heavy? He had done nothing wrong.

However, why was he so confused. At the first time he met her he grew respect and hoped for a friendship and nothing more. The second time, he wished for a bond. However, now that he had become so used to her company he wanted more than just that and it was plain wrong. He was not a cheater, and he was well aware that the woman would never want a compromised man. So why is it that he hoped for a moment when both of them gave up on their morals?

When was it that he had become so obsessed with the woman? Was it when he couldn't find out about her family? Or when he couldn't find out about her past? OR when he couldn't find out more information about her upbringing?

Maybe it wasn't a sinner's thoughts, maybe it was just frustration that he, who was supposed to know it all, couldn't even find out things about a single woman. And a public figure on top of that. It was almost as if the woman had not existed previous to her high school years. And the most strange of it all was, she was enlisted of one of the most private schools in the country, with a annual fee of half a million. For so much with such a large background, the only thing he could guess was that she was not as simple of a person as she seemed to be. Even underworld rulers were easier to track.

However, why was he so keen on taking her to himself? Of keeping her by his side? Of having dinner with her every night, and lunch and breakfast. Why did he wonder so much how she looked waking up, and if she was already sleeping. He didn't even do that to the woman he was supposed to marry, so what is this?