Chapter 51 - Break in

"My voice is that good? Jesus, I must sound amazing." Lisa said laughing. Sitting down cross legged at the floor.

Grabbing her pen, as she wrote down some adjustments in the lyrics, humming along to it, the girl failed to notice the expression on her best friend's face. Her face facing the floor, as her flushed cheeks stood hidden. In truth, she felt like jumping around, her heart threatening to come out through her mouth.

"I..." Felix started speaking, being interrupted by the loud sounds of the alarm.

Because Lisa was a perfectionist, they had decided to go super early to the company, having to get authorization beforehand from Luna, so other than the few security who surrounded the outside of the building. They were supposed to be alone.

The soaring of the alarm ringing loudly for so many minutes, could only indicate one thing. Someone had entered a part of the building they were not allowed to.

"Oh, so annoying. Can't they turn it off?" Lisa complained, her hands trying to shut her ear. They had an alarm sound inside of the room, so the volume was too loud for her action to be effective.

Noticing the vibration on his pocket, Felix picked it up, one hand on his opposite ear so he could hear it.

"Felix, where are you? Is Lisa with you?" His manager spoke through the phone, his voice filled with worry.

"I'm at the company with her. What's up?" Felix spoke loudly, trying to get louder than the alarm.

"Are you in the training room?" The manager spoke.

"Yes. What is..." Felix answered, being cut off by his manager who so desperately spoke.

"Lock the door, now." The man spoke quickly.

Locking the door, Felix stared at Lisa who had her brow raised. Lifting his shoulders, to tell her he also didn't know.

"What is going on?" He asked.

"Someone is at the company right now." The man said, carefull with his words not to startle the kids.

"Someone who? A burglar?" Felix asked, leaving Lisa startled.

"No, she is someone who our CEO has a restraining order against. They could spot her on the cameras entering the building, but she managed to turn the cameras off, so they are still searching for her. Please stay in the room until someone go gets you two." The manager said, a voice calling out for him in the background as he turned off the call.

Turning to face Lisa, Felix looked paper white.

Staring at her best friend, Lisa was utterly confused. What was going on, she couldn't hear anything from the conversation due to the loud noise that was still going on.

"What happened?"

"Someone entered the building. They are looking for her." Felix said, trying to appear calm. Yet his shaking hands denouncing he wasn't. Grabbing his phone he was quick to search about it.

"What? Felix?" Lisa asked, staring at him as he scrolled through it.

"Luna has an restraining order against the person, I'm trying to know what for." Felix said, his eyes not looking away.

"What good will that do? A restraining order is a restraining order. Calm down." Lisa said, worried.

Stopping his fingers, he stared at the screen fixated in it.

"You have got to be kidding me." Felix said, staring at the ceiling, his face filled with loss.

"What?" Lisa asked, now even more worried.