💐||1

Jungkook Pov.

Life is hard, raising two kids alone is hard, I have been raising my two kids for six years now, their mother didn't want to take the responsibility to take care of them so I had to do it with the help of my parents, they took care of them while I was in college and since I work now in my father company the load is all on me.

I regret being reckless when it came to relationships but I never regretted having them, even though I was bisexual I couldn't find someone suitable to be my partner.. someone who will accept me and my two kids.

Everyone thought I am not responsible enough to have a proper family but the truth is that I was young and reckless.. and it backfired on me, but I won't deny that I got two beautiful angels that are so sweet and kind, calm when compared to other kids and listen to every word I say.

I couldn't ask much, having them in my life is better than staying alone, from time to time I needed to relax and relieve some of my stress.. clubs were always my first option, meeting boys for a quick interaction was one of my first priorities when I arrive there.

The fact I need to do that bothers me a lot because I want to be in a relationship, form a peaceful and loving family exactly like the one I grew up in.. but I can't even find someone who is fine with raising my kids with me.

Well here I am being pulled inside the store by my two kids just to buy materials to make a flower crown for their school fairy, kids can be too much but if that makes them happy I will do it no matter what it is, the moment we walked inside the two let go of my hands and ran toward the flowers to choose something that will suit their teacher.. or mostly what they think will suit her.

I know that hyemi easily get attracted to people but jiwoon? She must be a real fairy if she was able to influence jiwoon to act this way, I followed the two as they kept choosing various of white, light pink and peachy colored flowers.

I had to admit that they did have a good taste but still, a flower crown? God, I left them to get the rest of the materials while they choose fake flowers to use for the flower crown, they were chaotic but still brought joy to my life.

________

" appa? Is this right? " she called as she showed me her small flowers that she choose to put together, " it is, such a good girl " I said as I ruffled her hair gaining a wide smile in return, she is really one of my weaknesses, her smile is the reason why I try to give life a chance.

Jiwoon frowned as he tried to put some of the flowers together I tried helping him but he kept rejecting my help so I let him to figure it out on his own, " appa is this enough? " hymei said as she tried carrying all the mini flower branches she made.

" it is sweetie, stop doing them so that I can use both yours and jiwoon's " I said as I tried taking the flowers from her, " let's make the base of the crown while ji finish " I said as she excitedly agreed, " let's do it " she jumped around excitedly as she laughed.

I couldn't stop my smile as I saw her, jiwoon giggled along on how excited his sister was, moments like this.. meant a lot to me even though I know I am not enough for the two of them, they need two parents not one.. But I will try my best to take both roles in their life.

" appa I finished " jiwoon said as he showed me the flowers he combined, even though he was struggling he did a pretty good job alone, I took it from him and started taping it on the crown, " woah~ appa make me one too " hymei said as she saw me taping some of the flowers on the greenery along the wire.

" later, it's already late and you need to sleep " I said as the two frowned, " come on you need to sleep so that you could give your teacher the crown " I said as they continued pouting, " ok then I will give my mom the crow- " hymei surprised me when she jumped on me.

" appa no~ " she whined as she tightly wrapped her arms around my neck, I smiled as I placed the crown down, " bed, now.. come jiwoon " I said as I took them both to my room, even though they have their own rooms they always end up sneaking to my room at night so it's better if they sleep here instead.

I fixed the bed and made them both lay down and covered them, " appa you won't sleep yet? " jiwoon asked as I smiled, " I will, I just need to finish your teacher crown and few papers for work tomorrow " I said as he nodded, I know he doesn't like it when I overwork myself but it's my only option at the moment.

" good night appa " the two said as they watched me close the lights, " good night, call me if you two need anything " the two just hummed before closing their eyes in attempt to fall asleep, I smiled and let the door open before I left to continue my work.

__________
Hope you guys like it
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡