💐||28

Author Pov.

Jungkook got inside the car, staring blankly at nothing, his tears slowly welling up in his eyes as he remembered the look jimin had on his face, he really hated himself at that moment, it's true, they only went on a one date, met twice.. officially.

He was really hoping that him and jimin will have a chance to be together, but it doesn't seem like it anymore, he felt suffocated as he let out an angry cry, his hands harshly hitting the steering wheel, repeatedly.. ignoring the pain he started to develop.

A loud whine escaped his lips as he rested his head on the steering wheel, his phone ringing as he tried to calm himself, he hated himself, especially after reading the caller ID, he ignored his phone and started the car, he was determined to fix things but he had to get rid of his projects that keep overloading him.

____
Later that day.

Jimin walked inside his shared apartment with taehyung, his face contoured with sadness, " I am home.. " he said weakly as he walked toward the living room, he sat on the couch and took off his jacket as he stayed still in his spot.

" wow, you are early, how was work? " taehyung asked smiling, still unaware of the boy sad expression, the last three words just made the boy realize he could finally let out his emotions, as he was home, safe and away from jungkook, he cried, he cried so hard that even taehyung got scared and worried about him.

The boy hurriedly rushed to his friend side and hugged him, a hand rubbing his back while the other holding the back of jimin head trying to pull him closer to his body, jimin gripped tightly on the boy collar and cried, if anyone would see him, they will be surprised by the reason why he cried.

In the end, he only met the boy few times, they did talk after their date but then jungkook suddenly started pushing jimin away and it made the boy insecure, and not hearing an explanation or seeing an effort from jungkook to stop him earlier made him feel more hurt.

" please, baby, tell me? What happened? Why are you crying? " taehyung asked worriedly, jimin sobbed on his chest as he shook his head not wanting to talk, the boy frowned as he held his friend tighter, " please? " he pleaded hoping that jimin will open up and talk to him.

After what it seemed like an hour, jimin finally calmed down, he pulled away to see taehyung worried expression, " sorry.. " he mumbled softly, taehyung smiled as he shook his head, " it's ok, just tell me, why were you crying? " the taller asked.

" jungkook.. he- " he felt more tears welling up in his eyes, taehyung frowned as he caressed jimin hair, " baby? Did something happen? " he asked, the boy nodded as he stared at his friend eyes, " what did happen between you two? " he asked as jimin bit his lips.

" come on, tell me? I will help if I could " he said as the boy nodded, " so? " taehyung started as the boy sighed, " I don't think.. something will happen between us.. " he muttered as the other eyes widened slightly in surprise.

" why? Didn't your date go well? " taehyung asked as jimin nodded, " but he been pushing me away the past few days and when I confronted him earlier he didn't even try to explain to me anything.. " he muttered sadly, " he let me go.. " he added.

" baby, I am sure theres an explanation? " taehyung tried to reason out but jimin just shook his head, " just give him a chance, maybe there's a reason for pushing you away " he continued as jimin stayed quiet, " you never know, don't forget he have a different life than yours jimin, he have a company and two kids to take care of ".

" mmm.. how bout we watch a movie? " he asked wanting to lighten up the smaller mood, " ok.. " jimin mumbled softly as he glanced at his friend, " don't worry jimin, you are just overthinking " he said as he pecked the boy cheek, " let me just bring my laptop " he said as he walked toward his room leaving jimin alone staring blankly at nothing.

________________
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter
🧡💖💜🧡💖💜🧡💖💜