💐||41

Author Pov.

Jungkook was tiredly presenting one of the ideas they were working on for the upcoming event, namjoon was worried as he could already see jungkook black under eye circles, but he couldn't do anything when jungkook was being stubborn, and so his father.

" I know the idea need a lot of work, and we don't really have much time, but me and my team are willing on taking full responsibility on finishing all the preparations needed for the event " jungkook said as his father and few other going through his idea, trying to find a flaw in it, to fix it.

" for me, the idea seems good enough " one of the managers from the other department said, jungkook smiled as he rested his hands on the table, trying to steady himself, " same for me " another manager said as the boy kept his gaze on his hands.

Namjoon noticed the boy tiredly dozing off, " you ok? " he asked as he stood up, taking careful steps toward the male, Mr.jeon attention followed namjoon body till his eyes fell on his son, jungkook was slowly moving to the sides, not really responding to namjoon.

Before the taller could take a step closer to him he took a step back as he looked around the table, " s-sorry, excuse me- " he said as he turned, trying his best to reach the door but failed when he blacked out, his head hardly hitting the floor earning a few gasps from the people attending the meeting.

" jungkook! " namjoon shouted as he reached his friend, knowing that he fell face first, he didn't move him as he got his phone out in order to call the ambulance, Mr.jeon was shocked, mostly terrified seeing his son in such a state, especially since he never gave the younger time to rest in order to finish these projects easily.

" j- jungkook " he called, heart heavy and so was his steps, he reached his son body and got on his knees, " jungkook, you ok? " he asked worriedly, hands gripping on the male clothes, namjoon stayed quiet as the others started whispering to each other, " meeting is over, please leave. " the taller said when he noticed their voices getting louder as they talked about Mr.jeon and jungkook relationship.

Jungkook father was about to turn his son body but namjoon stopped him, " he hit his head, it's better if you don't move him " he said as the older male nodded, " will he be ok? " he asked as he examined his son pale face, " he will, but you really exhausted him this time mr.jeon " namjoon said as he glanced at his unconscious friend.

" I.. I didn't.. He.. I didn't mean to do that.. " he said in an apologetic tone, namjoon looked at him as he saw the older eyes getting teary, " I just wanted him to find someone, he keep rejecting my request, he is young but he is growing older " he said as he placed his hand on his son back, " with two kids namjoon.. ".

" that also a reason why he reject your offers, he have two kids.. " namjoon sighed, " the people you bring, they don't like jungkook as him, or as the father of two.. And he want someone who loves him for his kids, before loving him for him.. He want someone who will accept him with all his flaws, and that also includes his kids.. Not that they are a mistake but because the society we live in sees it as one ".

" but until when, his kids will grow old " the older said, a frown on his face, " he will be left alone, I don't want that " he continued as the younger listened to him, " I want him to find someone and be happy " he said as his teary eyes met mamjoon's, " he is, he is happy and already have someone mr.jeon.. It's not in my place to tell you but I know he would never says it with you being tough on him like this ".

" he does? " the father asked shocked by the new news as namjoon nodded his head, " who i- " before he could finish asking his question, the door of the meeting room opened revealing two ambulance men as they rushed to the unconscious body laying next to namjoon and mr.jeon.

" could you please move sir " the man said before he kneeled down next to jungkook body when his father moved aside, " he suddenly fainted, he fell head first so we didn't move him " namjoon said as the two men nodded, slowly and carefully turning jungkook body then carefully put the scoop stretcher under him, to transfer him into the wheeled stretchers.

Mr.jeon eyes was carefully following every move the two men made as they assisted his son, " we will move him to seoul hospital, is any of you will accompany him or you will follow us by car? " one of the men asked as namjoon looked at Mr.jeon, " I will " he said, " I am his father, I should be with him " he continued trying to gain more courage as he felt quilty for being the reason of his son falling unconscious.

The older followed the ambulance workers to the elevator, namjoon carefully following them, " namjoon, contact my wife to pick the kids and bring them back home, once you finish come to the hospital ", the younger nodded as he took his phone out, " I will, please call me if anything happens " he said before bowing to the man who entered the elevator along with his unconscious son.

________
I will try to update more later
Hope you guys like it
Sorry for any mistake I didn't proofread it
💜💜💜