💐||20

Author Pov.

Jungkook wasn't sure where to go next so he asked the younger who excitedly choose to visit a cat cafe, the older wasn't used to themed cafes but since jimin was so happy as he talked about that cafe, he wanted to give it a try.

The two arrived at the cafe, jungkook opened the door and signaled for the younger to walk in, jimin was shy but still followed the boy instructions, " oh jiminie~ " a lady called the younger who turned to face her, jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the two.

" you are here again " she said as she caressed his hair, " yeah.. " he said shyly, " alone? " she asked as the boy shook his head, he held jungkook arm about to introduce him but the lady interrupted him, " is that your boyfriend? You two look so good together " she said as she cooed at the two.

Jimin cheeks got redder, " he is- " jungkook held his hand tightly, this small action made jimin stop, " well you two can sit anywhere you want, don't want to interrupt your date " she smiled fondly as the two bowed to her in respect.

Jungkook kept holding jimin hand until they were seated in the corner near the glass window, the older didn't let go of the boy hand which lead the two to sit next to each other, a fluffy light brown cat slowly approached the two.

Jimin let go of jungkook hand just so that he would carry the familiar cat, a frown took over jungkook face as he glared at the cat, " hey baby~ " jimin whispered cutely as he gently massaged the cat head leading her to purr softly.

" do you want to drink something? " jungkook asked with a small pout on his lips, " something sweet? " he muttered softly leading the male to nod, " be right back " he said as he stood up, jimin just smiled as he brought his attention back to the cat.

Jimin was really nervous that he found himself throwing all his worries and nervousness on the cat by playing with her, he didn't mean to ignore the older but his action earlier made the boy to feel butterflies in his stomach, he didn't want him to deny that he was his boyfriend.. it meant he wanted more?

He wasn't sure but he knew that jungkook didn't want to end everything just here, he couldn't contain his smile when he saw the older walking back to him with a tray that held two drinks and one strawberry cheesecake.

" the iced americano, for you and the spanish latte is mine " he said leading the smile on jimin face to drop, he didn't enjoy drinking bitter drinks but still reached to hold the cold drink oblivious of the amused look on the taller face, he put the straw on and sipped from his drink but the way his face scrunched in disgust made the older laugh.

He didn't even try to hold his laughter as he rested his head on jimin shoulder, " sorry~ " he said as he took the cold drink out of jimin hand, " the other is yours " he added leading the smaller to pout as he realized that the taller lied to him, " kookie~! " he called in a whiny tone.

Jungkook stopped laughing staring deep into the boy eyes, jimin realized what he called the boy leading him to blush, " sorry.. " he muttered softly as he reached for the other drink, " I liked it.. " jungkook said in a low tone, ignoring the blush on his face.

" liked it..? " jimin asked a bit confused, " the nickname.. I liked it " he muttered as he reached to hold jimin hand again, the younger smiled and nodded in response, " then.. I will keep calling you that " he whispered softly.

A pained cry escaped jimin lips, he noticed a cat on the floor trying to bite his leg, she kept jumping on him trying to bite him while clutching her nails on him but started meowing loudly when jungkook carried her and threw her somewhere far from jimin, he went back to jimin with an angry expression on his face.

" you ok? " he asked as he sat down and tried lifting up jimin jeans, " I am- what are you doing jungkook? " he asked as he held the older hands from pulling up his jeans, " she hurt you.. " he mumbled as he glanced at jimin leg, " she was just playing, she didn't " he smiled but the older kept frowning.

" are you- " before he could continue jungkook shook his head, " I don't want her to hurt you.. " he said as he glanced up at jimin, " I don't care if she was playing.. she still hurt you " he said leading the boy to blush, " mm.. " he was speechless that he just smiled and pulled jungkook up to sit next to him.

The two started drinking their drinks, jimin sharing the cake with jungkook, the boy didn't even bother to hold his own fork, jimin kept feeding him, a warm feeling developed inside the two, even though it was their first date.. they were clicking just right, and the two were happy.. and thankful for that.

____________
My draft is over flowing.