💐||4

Author Pov.

Namjoon unlocked the door to jungkook house and walked inside to see toys all around the place, the male found himself smiling as he pictured jungkook arguing with his kids for playing outside their own playroom, jiwoon would ignore him and hymei would just act cute to shut him up.

He walked inside the living room trying to look for the flower crown but failed, he started checking the kitchen and the kids playroom that they use for few minutes, a frown took over his face as he failed again to find the flower crown.

" he won't even pick up if I called " the older sighed as he walked toward the younger house office, he hesitantly opened the door to find the desk full with papers and files, a frown took over his face as he approached them.

He started checking through the files to see many that were supposed to be distributed at work for different teams but they were still with jungkook who seem to be working on them alone, " is it Mr.jeon again.. " he asked himself as he checked other files.

" he is over working him " the male frowned as he placed down the file, " oh here it is " he approached the flower crown that was placed under few files, he took it out and examined it letting out a small chuckle escape his lips, " he really went all out for this " he laughed as he took the flower crown with him.

____

Jungkook dropped his body on the couch as soon as he got out of the meeting and reached his office, he was exhausted and he had to leave as soon as namjoon get back, he really wanted to go home and sleep but he couldn't so he tried his best to rest whenever he can.

The door opened to reveal his father secretary with few new files, a frown took place over the boy face, " Mr.jeon sent those files for you " the secretary said as jungkook stood up, " but I already have- god.. just put them there " he said as he found it pointless to argue with the secretary.

This was one of the ways his father would punish him for declining going out with girls they pick for him or refusing to go through an arranged wedding with a powerful family that could benefit them, he wouldn't deny that his parents love him but he can't be with someone he doesn't know.

He won't, even if he have no more options left, he have two kids.. he can't just marry any girl his parents think is good for him, the only way that he will finally consider getting married is when his partner will accept his kids first, what he asked for was hard in such society but he believed that one day he will find someone.. he just needed to wait.

A knock took him out of his thoughts when he saw namjoon peeking his head through the doors, " hyung, did you bring it? " jungkook asked as he rubbed the bridge of his nose, " yeah, you really worked hard on it " he said as jungkook smiled.

" yeah, Hymei been so hype when it's about school so I thought she really liked that teacher.. that why I tried doing something decent " he said as namjoon rolled his eyes, " yea decent " he scoffed as he placed the flower crown on the table.

" how about your breakfast date, how was it? " the younger asked, " it was great " namjoon said with a wide smile on his face, " great.. sorry that I made you cut your date short just to bring this, I am just really busy and not sure how to manage my time with hymei and jiwoon sudden requests.. "

" it's ok jungkook, if you needed help with anything just talk to me and yoongi, I can keep an eye on the twin along with seokjin, or help taking few of the projects you are working on " he said as the younger shook his head, " you are already doing too much hyung to help me, I can take care of it but thank you for the offer " jungkook smiled weakly.

" but jungkook- " the younger interrupted namjoon as he shook his head, " it's ok hyung, I got this.. " he said sounding hesitant, " just tell us if you need help " the older frowned as jungkook nodded, " I need to go so.. see you later hyung " the male said before disappearing through the door leaving his friend behind.

" if you just let us help too.. " he sighed before glancing at the table to find few more files, he checked them to see new projects were given to him, " he is pushing him above his limits.. " he groaned as he tried his best to stop himself from taking the files to help his friend.

__________
Hope you guys liked this
I will try to update the AU and this story soon
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡