💐||15

Author Pov.

The group of friends just finished eating when the couple started signaling each other to start, namjoon sighed as he shushed the boys confusing them, " so.. we have an announcement to make " the boy smiled as he glanced at seokjin who nervously smiled back at him.

" mmm.. " the taller started suddenly feeling embarrassed as the other hid his face, " what's wrong? " taehyung asked, " me and seokjin.. we are getting married " namjoon said as he nervously laughed trying to lighten the mood, the table fell silent for few seconds before they burst with the loud cheers.

" congratulations namjoon! " yoongi said as he hit the taller shoulder, " thanks " the boy smiled as he glanced at his fiancée, the two smiled as they listened to their friends but when hymei jumped on her father lap she took their attention.

" appa? When are you going to marry too? " she asked leading the whole table to fall silent, jungkook eyes widened slightly as he stared deep into his daughter pleading eyes, " we want an eomma too " she whined as she pouted hoping that jungkook would listen to her request.

The male felt embarrassed, he put her down on the chair and stole a quick glance at the boys before excusing himself, he found himself leaving the house and sat in the backyard, something in his chest tightened as he realized something.

He wasn't enough, he thought he was but he forgot that his kids needed more, he wasn't enough not just to his kids.. to his parents too, he felt suffocated as his tears welled up in his eyes, he let his tears fall down his cheeks as he buried his head in his hands.

" I am going to- " namjoon interrupted yoongi, " don't.. he wouldn't like it if you go now.. let him " he said as he glanced at the two kids, hymei went back to jimin side, she wrapped her arms around his neck as she kept whispering things to jimin.

30 Minute later.

" hyung, are you friends with appa? " jiwoon asked jimin who was observing jungkook from behind the glass door, " mmm.. we are not close but I- " jiwoon hugged the boy, " can you talk to appa? he always cry.. " he whispered softly as he pointed at his father, jimin stayed quiet.

" he lie to us but I always see appa cry " he muttered as his voice slightly cracked, " he hide behind the door or the office.. but he lie because he doesn't want me and hymei to see " he let a tear slip down his cheeks, " can you talk to appa? " he asked as jimin bit his lips.

He wasn't sure if he should or not, he didn't even know jungkook, he wiped jiwoon cheeks and bent down to reach his hight level, " if I talk to him.. will you stop crying? " he asked, the younger boy nodded while wiping his own tears that wouldn't stop falling.

" I will, stop crying.. ok? " he said softly as he caressed jiwoon hair, the boy just nodded as he tried to calm down himself, " since you are going to him, give him this " seokjin said from behind him, jimin turned to see the older handing him a glass.

" milk? " he asked confused, " he may be older than you but he is just a kid, a banana milk would do the trick " he smiled as he gently tapped on his friend shoulder, " do you think he will hate it if I go? " he asked but the taller shook his head.

" you will never know unless you try " he smiled as the younger nodded, he nervously turned around and opened the glass door, with a deep sigh escaping his lips he took a step closer toward the boy, he really hoped that jungkook wouldn't push him away.. he is taking a lot of courage to reach him and he was scared that even after his efforts the older may reject him.

____________
today will be full with updates