💐||33

Author Pov.

Jimin was feeling a bit down as he waited for the older to come, he wasn't sure why taehyung got mad at him when he is always this way with him, he really wanted to ask him why he got mad but the boy just left after he got an outfit ready for him, he took his phone and wallet before leaving.

Jungkook arrived at the younger apartment building, he entered the elevator and started checking his suit, trying to straighten his shirt and jacket, the ding sound of the elevator indicating he arrived to jimin floor gained his attention as he let out a deep, nervous sigh.

He took heavy steps toward the younger apartment, jungkook really wanted to see the boy but he was also nervous, he ringed the bell and waited for the younger to open the door for him, few seconds later he could hear steps approaching the door, he nervously smiled as he waited the younger to open the door.

" h-hey " he muttered nervously, jimin was quiet as he stared at the taller, jungkook smile turned into a thin line when he noticed the smaller pouty lips and glossy eyes, " hey are you ok? " he asked as he tried to caress the boy cheeks but the younger jumping on him, surprised him.

Jimin wrapped his arms around the taller neck as he buried his head on jungkook neck, his tears betraying him as he sobbed on the older neck while hugging him, " what happened jimin? " jungkook asked, voice low yet full with concern, the smaller response was just him tightening his arms around the boy.

Jungkook was really surprised by the boy action so he bent himself down a little bit and carried the boy, a yelp escaped jimin lips when he felt jungkook hands hold a litte bit, under his butt cheeks, the older chuckled and walked inside after closing the door, he carried jimin to the living room and rested him on the couch.

" mind telling me why you cried? " he asked once he settled on the floor between jimin legs, " h-he shouted at me.. " he frowned as the older furrowed his eyebrows, " he? Who is he? " he asked confused, " taehyung.. he got mad at me.. " he pouted as the older chuckled.

" and you cried because? " he asked as he caressed the younger hair, " because he is my best friend, my soul mate.. and he got mad.. it means he is annoyed by me.. " he mumbled softly as he fiddled with his sweater end, jungkook smiled fondly as he nodded with a understanding look on his face.

" I am sure he was just having a bad day, cheer up? " he said as the boy kept pouting, " jimin? " he called again in a pleading tone, hoping the boy would cheer up, " let me see your smile, please? " he mumbled softly as he leaned closer to the younger, jimin eyes drifting from the older eyes to his lips.

He was so focused on how jungkook swiftly licked his bottom lips before he tilted his head to the side, waiting for him to smile, and he did, he smiled, right before he connected their lips together, his eyes tightly closed as his hands resting on the older shoulders.

Jungkook pressed his lips harder on jimin's as he lifted his body off the floor, his hands resting on each side of jimin waist trying to hold himself up as he kissed the smaller boy who was under him, his lips sucking on the boy bottom lips before he bit him trying to have a better taste of him.

" j- jung- k-kook " the boy called as they continued kissing, the older just hummed in response, " my room.. " he blurted out leading the taller to pull away, " let's continue in my room..? I am not sure when taehyung will come back.. " he said shyly as the older smiled, " but continue what jimin? " he asked teasingly.

The younger pouted as he pulled jungkook closer, " kissing you..? " he muttered as his lips brushed against jungkook lips, " I would love that " he smiled as he carried jimin again, giggles escaping the smaller lips as he wrapped his arms around the older to secure himself from falling.

________
Hope you guys enjoy it
🧡💖💜🧡💖💜🧡💖💜🧡💖💜