💐||31

Author Pov.

Jungkook was standing in front of his father, waiting for him to go through the project he worked on until the night before, " and what about the other two? " he asked as he closed the file, not bothering to give him a feedback on his work, jungkook looked down as he apologized, " I will try to finish them by the end of the week ".

" you better, now please leave, I have work to do, and so do you " he said leading the boy to frown, jungkook bowed before he left his father office, it been a while since he heard positive and encouraging comments from his father, even if they weren't on good terms lately, he hoped he will try to complement him but nothing.

As he was talking toward the elevator his phone ringed, he released a deep sigh before answering the call, " hello.. " he said tiredly, " jungkookie? How are you baby? " his mother asked worriedly, " tired, you? " he asked, " I am fine, but I miss the twins " she said, her tone a bit sad.

" and why are you tired? " she asked, " your husband " he frowned, " jungkook, it's your father " she said in hope he would respect his father more, " he sure doesn't act like one, he been giving me too much projects and putting deadlines, I am not even sure if he remembers that I am his son, and I have kids to take care of, all of that because of the stupid marriage I refused " he ranted as he felt himself getting emotional.

" jungkookie baby, I will talk to him ok? I will ask him
to give the projects to someone else? " she said as the boy scoffed, " don't, I don't want him to think I am slacking off, anyway mom I have to go, talk to you later " he said as he got in the elevator, " wait, can the twin sleep at my house? You have work and there's no school tomorrow " she asked in a pleading tone as the boy sighed.

" ok, but I swear mom, if he calls me like last time I am never bringing them over " he said in a serious tone, " he won't, don't worry, I will pick the kids today so don't worry about them " she said as the boy hummed, " later mom " he muttered tiredly before hanging up the call.

____
Later that day.

Jimin was fixing a poster that had fallen of the class door when a women walked inside the school, he bowed as he made his way toward her seeing how lost she was, " hello, how can I help you? " he asked with a smile on his face, the women smiled as she glanced past the boy checking the classes doors, " I am here to pick hymei and jiwoon, they are my grandchildren ".

Jimin eyes widened slightly as he looked at her, feeling sudden shyness as he bowed to her, " I will go call them " he said before he went back to the class to see the kids playing, " hymei, jiwoon? " he called gaining the two kids attention, " your grandma is here, let's go bring your bags? " he said as hymei jumped in excitement while jiwoon frowned.

The older noticed how the boy mood suddenly changed, " hymei baby, can you bring yours and jiwoon? I need to talk to him " he said hoping hymei would give him a chance to talk to the boy alone, the girl nodded as she ran excitedly to get the bags, " hey, jiwoon, are you ok? ".

Jiwoon eyes started to get glossy as he stared at the boy in front of him, " hey what's wrong? " he asked as he hugged the younger, jiwoon cried and hugged him back hard, " I.. I don't like going there " he said between his cries, " you don't, why baby? " jimin asked as he caressed the boy head.

" th-they always m..make appa c-cry when we go.. " he said as he gripped the older tighter, " if we go, appa will cry alone.. " he mumbled sadly on jimin chest, the older frowned, he wasn't sure how to solve the problem but he didn't like the fact the boy cried, " how about this " he said as he pulled back from the hug to see the boy face better.

He started wiping the smaller tears as a small smile tugged on his face, " I will stay with appa and check on him while you are gone? I won't let him cry, how about that? " he asked hoping the boy will agree, with teary eyes jiwoon asked, " you will? Jiminie will stay with appa? " he asked leading the smile on the older face to widen as he nodded.

" please " he pleaded the older as he hugged him tight, jimin smiled and hugged him back, a fake cough gained their attention as Mrs.jeon stared at the two, " is something wrong? " she asked as she saw the two hugging, " oh, nothing.. he just- " jiwoon stood in front of jimin in attempt to hide him.

" hyung was helping me " jiwoon said with a straight face, ignoring the fact his eyes and nose were red from crying, " jiwoon~~ help me " hymei whined as she dragged the two bags, the younger frowned, " it's not heavy " he said as he carried his bag, " it is " she frowned as the younger rolled his eyes.

" I will tell grandma you are being mean " she frowned as the other ignored her, " bye jiminie hyung " jiwoon hugged the boy before hymei pushed him away, " my turn! " she whined, " hymei baby, stop pushing him " jimin instructed but the girl just pouted, " but I want to hug jiminie oppa too " she said sadly, Mrs.jeon on the other hand was observing jimin and how he treat the kids.

The boy smiled as he opened his arms for her to hug him, he helped her wear her bag correctly before he stood up, " sorry to make you wait, they are always playful like this " he smiled as the women just smiled in response, " it's ok sweetheart, let's go kids " she said as the two followed her, jiwoon was frowning but stayed quiet as he glanced at jimin hoping he will keep his father from crying.

__________
Hope you guys like it
🧡💖💜🧡💖💜🧡💖💜