💐||18

Author Pov.

" tae, are you sure this looks good? " the boy asked as he checked himself for the third time now, of course.. it was his fifth outfit that he is still not satisfied with, " jimin for the million time? YES! " the boy groaned as he brought the smaller his shoes.

" but what if he think I look bad..? " he asked feeling insecure, taehyung could see how sad his friend face was, it is true that jimin isn't oblivious about what happens between couples but he never had the chance to experience love.. or a first kiss.

Unlike his current outgoing nature he was different when he was younger he was more reserved and how others described him is.. he was boring, he wanted to take it slow and get to know the other before holding hands, kissing and sex but that wasn't exactly what the guys he is attracted to after.

He made taehyung help him by giving him clothing advices, beauty hacks, he started to care about himself and his looks which helped improve a lot in his personality, but here he was again.. getting ready for a date, hopefully a date that he will get the chance to experience.

Whenever he asked boys out, they would come for few minutes than leave, as time pass boys started to avoid him that if he asked a guy he would just.. not come, he was happy that jungkook offered to pick him up, it made him feel relieved but also nervous.

His phone ringtone interrupted his thoughts, he answered the call nervously, " hello..? " he said softly before taking a breathe, jungkook could hear the boy heavy breathing, " h..hey beautiful " he said before cursing himself mentally for stuttering.

Jimin cheeks deepened in color as he bit his lips trying to hold his smile, " are you ready? " jungkook asked, " yeah.. " he answered again feeling nervousness suddenly increasing inside of him, " ok, I am already here.. come down " he said as the boy hummed.

" I will be right there " he said as jungkook just answered with a simple ' ok ' before hanging up, the smaller looked up to see his friend looking at him with a big grin on his face, " taetae, are you sure I look ok? " he asked with a sad pout on his lips.

" jimin, for the hundredth time! You look amazing, now go! He is waiting " taehyung said as he pushed jimin toward the door, " ok.. wish me luck " he said with a nervous smile as he looked at his friend face, " jimin, everything will go great, don't worry ".

" ok.. " jimin looked down checking if his outfit was fine, he brushed his hands over his clothes before looking at taehyung with a smile, " see you later.. " he said before rushing to the elevator stumbling on the way, " careful! " taehyung sighed when the boy steadied himself.

Jimin giggled as he scratched the back of his neck, he waved his hand and got inside the elevator once the door opened, taehyung smile turned to a frown, he was worried that something bad will happen on his friend date, the smaller didn't really have a great history in starting a relationship so he was worried.

Jimin got out of the building to see jungkook waiting for him, he was resting on the car while holding a bouquet of flowers, he normally wore suits, this was the first time he wear something casual, but he still looked great, he was wearing a black shirt tucked inside his dark jeans, a belt as an accessory along his leather jacket.

Jimin was wearing the opposite to the boy clothes, he had a light jeans on and a white oversized shirt that reached mid his thighs, his black hair straightened while jungkook had his bangs lifted up away from his face.

Jungkook found himself staring at the boy who nervously walked toward him, " hey.. " he started as he examined jimin body from head to toe, the boy felt more nervous, worried about what the older may think of him, he shifted awkwardly in his spot.

The older noticed that the boy was uncomfortable, " these are for you " he smiled as he handed the shorter the flowers, jimin looked at the flowers before looking up at jungkook, a smile slowly took over his face features.

" thank you, they are beautiful " jimin smiled as jungkook blushed, " should we go? " he asked as the boy nodded in response, jungkook smiled and went to open the door for jimin leaving him speechless but at the same time happy that jungkook was actually trying to make an effort for this date.

______________
I am really sorry that I disappeared
I had a mid term and a quiz on Thursday
and I got sick..
So I am really sorry
I will try to update as much as I can
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡