💐||13

Author Pov.

Jungkook was working on one of the files his father gave him few days go, he had few more left but he try his best to finish one project in one to three days, it was hard and his resolution to make the perfect one had many flaws for having short time but he knows that whatever he works get forward to another department to get revised and fixed.

Namjoon walked inside with a cup of caramel macchiato and a grilled cheese sandwich he brought from his boyfriend restaurant, he knew that jungkook will only live on dark coffee if they don't feed him probably by themselves.

The fact is that the younger hates dark coffee, even after drinking it for a while he can't accept the bitter taste but the coffee just make him more awake and focused so he try to sip from his cold coffee when he felt sleepy and tired.

" ok I guess it's time for a thirty minute break " namjoon said, jungkook sighed and started cracking his neck before resting his body on the chair, " I would love that, but I am still working on this project " he said as the older frowned.

" if you don't put food in your system you won't do it better, come on eat, jin made it personally for you " he smiled leading jungkook to smile back, he knew namjoon was right so he just agreed since he was really hungry.

" well, I brought a caramel macchiato since I know you force yourself to finish the dark coffee " he said leading the younger eyes to lit up as he took a sip from his cold drink, " thank you hyung " he said as his bunny teeth became visible when he smiled.

" your welcome.. " the older said as he watched his friend eat his food, " so, do you have anything tonight? " namjoon said as jungkook stopped to think, " not really? I am just going to continue some of the files I have then maybe take the kids out if I finish early? " he said in a questionable tone not sure if he will get time to do the latter.

" mmm... " namjoon nervously bit his lips, jungkook saw his friend sudden mood change, " why? Something wrong? " he asked as namjoon shook his head, " can you come over tonight? Me and jin having a dinner and both you and yoongi invited.. along two friends of jin " he said hoping jungkook will agree.

" but.. " jungkook muttered remembering his fight with his father, " I don't think I can.. I can't take the twin to my parents house, sorry hyung " he said leading namjoon to sit up right, " bring them? We are just having dinner, we have something to announce too so I really need you and yoongi there ".

" but you guys would want to drink and stuff, the twin being there isn't a good idea if you guys wanted to have fun " he said with an apologetic smile, " no jungkook don't say that, I really miss them and I would love it more if you brought them along with you ".

" I don't know hyung.. " jungkook voice got quieter, " and believe me jin will be more than happy to experiment his children new menu on your kids so it's a win win, what do you say? " the older laughed in hope to lighten his friend mood.

" I am not sure if I want my kids to be experiments subjects to seokjin hyung " he laughed as namjoon shook his head, " don't worry he is good at cooking, if he was bad I would have been dead already or poisoned " he said leading his friend to smile.

" ok then.. if you insist, but I will leave as soon as they feel uncomfortable with the twin presence " he said as namjoon nodded, " they won't so don't worry, your kids are really obedient unlike normal kids " he complimented the younger leading him to smile as he felt proud that he actually did something right for once.

____________
I wrote this in 30 min
its just a filler chapter before the next one
Hope you guys like it
🧡🧡🧡🧡