💐||3

Author Pov.

Namjoon walked inside Seokjin restaurant to see his boyfriend organizing the table with the food he cooked for the two of them, the younger smiled as he approached his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around the older waist.

" oh namjoon-ah " the older was startled but relaxed when he saw his boyfriend face, " how are you baby? " he asked as he pressed a small kiss on the older neck, " I am fine " jin giggled as he turned to hug his boyfriend.

" I missed you " namjoon said as he leaned trying to peck seokjin lips but failed when the older leaned back, " people are watching " he shyly said as he pushed his boyfriend away, " I will go get your coffee, just wait " he smiled before walking away leaving his boyfriend with a pout on his lips.

Namjoon sat down as he waited his boyfriend to bring him his morning coffee, a small smile took over his lips when he felt his boyfriend peck his cheek while placing the cup in front of him, " just because I don't like seeing you pouting " he whispered before going to sit in his spot.

" taste this and tell me how you think about it " jin smiled as he rested his face on his hand, waiting for you the younger to taste the food he made, he won't lie.. he was testing new breakfast dishes to added to the menu.. but joon doesn't have to know about this.

He found his smile getting wider as the younger took another bite from his food while releasing cute sounds after tasting the food, " you like it? " seokjin asked as the younger nodded, " yeah, did you really make it? " he asked leading the older to frown.

" are you trying to annoy me- " he asked as the younger laughed, " that what you get for using me to taste new dishes " he said as the older eyes widened, " how did you know? " he asked as namjoon kept laughing.

" I am your boyfriend, also I remember you were trying new dishes when I came over last week " he said as the older pouted, " whatever, do you like it or not? " he asked as his boyfriend took a sip from his drink, " I did " the taller said as he showed his dimples.

" good " seokjin smiled shyly as he tried looking somewhere else because the younger kept staring at him as he smiled widely showing off his dimples while looking at him with care and adoration, " are we still meeting next week? " he said trying to change the topic.

" yeah, dress up.. you will like it there " the younger said as seokjin nodded, " well I need to leave in few, need to pick something for jungkook " he pouted as he glanced at his watch, " jungkook? Pick what? " the older asked feeling slightly bothered that he won't be able to spend much time with his boyfriend.

" he have a meeting and his kids made a flower crown, but they forgot it and they want him to bring it to school " he said as he took another bite of his food, " flower crown? That so cute.. " the older said before a small pout found it way to his face " I really feel bad for him, he is really strong to be able to study and now work while raising two kids ".

" yeah.. he wanted to give up on his studies at first but thankfully his parents told him they will help " namjoon said with a weak smile, " he sometime tends to act childish but it just because he didn't enjoy his life much, having a twin when you are just 20 not something to be proud about, but jiwoon and hymei makes him happy so " the older smiled when he saw the younger expression brightens.

" I know he is struggling alone, he want to be in a relationship but no one want a man with two kids, event though he isn't divorced " namjoon sighed as seokjin nodded, " he will find someone eventually, he should just be patience when it comes to love " jin said as the younger nodded in understanding hoping that his friend will find happiness soon.

__________
I published the first chapter of the AU
A new chapter for this story and the AU
will be published soon,
I fell asleep while editing this so sorry
🧡🧡🧡