💐||11

Author Pov.

Jungkook walked inside the room to find his kids sleeping on his bed, he doesn't really sleep much at his parents house but his kids enjoyed staying in his room since they were kids that why the would use his room instead whenever they visit, he approached the bed and saw how the two were hugging each other in their sleep.

A small smile took over his lips as he felt a bit calmer, he reached out his arms trying to pull hymei gently out of jiwoon arms but failed as the boy started moving, he rubbed his eyes before sitting up to see his father arms under hymei ready to carry her.

" a..appa? " he asked tiredly as the older shushed him, " why are you here? is it morning? " he asked sleepily as the older shook his head, " we are going home.. " he said in a low tone hoping his son won't ask him too much, jiwoon looked around before sighing.

" but appa.. " he pouted leading jungkook to frown, " I couldn't sleep without you guys by my side.. " jungkook lied but got a cute smile from his son as a response, he chuckled slightly before standing up, " I will wear my shoes.. I like it better with appa too ".

Jungkook felt his chest tighten as his smile widened, " I don't deserve you guys " he muttered softly to himself as he carried hymei, " what? " the boy asked but the older just shook his head meaning nothing, he carried hymei bag while jiwoon carried his own bag.

The two were walking down the stairs when they Mrs.jeon standing near the staircase, " jungkook, why don't you just spend the night here? " she asked as the boy shook his head, " we are not wanted, going back to my own house is better ".

His mother frowned as she reached to caress his cheeks, " you know he doesn't mean it, you two are the same, you can't express your feelings the right way " she said as jungkook avoided looking at her, " but he keep on hurting me, exhausting me both physically and mentally with his words ".

" sorry mom, I have to go " he said before he placed his hand behind jiwoon back leading him toward the door, he laid his daughter in the backseat while jiwoon sat in the front seat, he wore the seatbelt and waited for jungkook to get in.

Jungkook got inside and wore his seatbelt staring at the steering wheel, jiwoon noticed that his father wasn't feeling good so he reached his hand to hold his father larger one, " appa, don't be sad.. " he mumbled softly as he tilted his head to get a better view of his father.

" I am not when I am with you two, I was just thinking " he smiled weakly before he started driving out of the house toward the main road, the younger boy wasn't sure if what his father said is true or not but he just smiled as he observed his father who had to keep a smile on his face because of his son.

Jungkook arrived to his house and carried his daughter before guiding his sleepy son to his room, he had to let them sleep in his room since his lie was that he couldn't sleep without them, the problem was that he wasn't sleepy yet.

He laid his daughter on the bed and covered her body along with jiwoon before turning to get new clothes from his closet, " appa? " the younger called sleepily as jungkook got his shorts and plain black shirt from inside the closet, " what is it ji? ".

" you won't sleep? " he asked as he rubbed his eyes earning a small smile in return, " I will, just need to email something and come back " he said as he changed his clothed trying to avoid looking at his son eyes while he lie.

The younger nodded and laid down next to his sister, jungkook left the room and closed the door behind him, as soon as he left the room he felt his tears falling down his cheeks, it was tiring, he was tired, he can't do anything alone yet he can't keep on relaying on others.

He felt his leg get weaker as he slid down and sat while resting his back on the door, he knows, he know that his father doesn't hate him, but the fact both of them can't express their feelings isn't helping his situation at all, he care about his kids but he can't always provide them everything they need.. or maybe just when it comes to the motherly feeling.

Tears kept streaming down his cheeks as he cried his heart out, to stop his sobs from getting louder he covered his mouth but it did not help much, he felt unloved even though he is, he felt like a burden to his parents and hyungs even when they say otherwise.

He is doing all he could to take care of his kids alone yet it never enough, he can't manage his health our his life well but he is trying his best, he wished that life get easier, or at least he gets help to leave the darkness he is engulfed in, he needed a way out.. and he wasn't sure if he will ever get the chance to escape before it's too late.

________
Hope you guys like it
I will update the next chapter tomorrow
🧡🧡🧡🧡