💐||37

Author Pov.

After setting up a date for taehyung he couldn't just not call jungkook, he was so excited when the older answered his call, despite being busy with paperwork, he still gave jimin attention, " so.. I did something " jimin said as his hand clenched on the phone feeling nervous, " and that is? " jungkook asked as he went through his papers.

" I set tae in a date with someone but I didn't tell him who " he said excitedly but quietly, " so my baby is now playing cupid? " jungkook chuckled as the younger stayed quiet, " your baby.. " he smiled as his voice got quieter, but it didn't go unnoticed by the older, " yes, my baby " he said again leading the boy to blush as he let his giggles escape his lips.

" I miss you kookie " jimin said as the older chuckled for the second time, " we saw each other earlier? " the older said, " so? I want to see you every day for the whole day " he whined as the older laughed, " ok baby, and I thought hymei was clingy " he said but the smaller fell silent, jungkook felt worried as he waited for jimin to talk but the younger stayed quiet.

" hello? " jungkook said as he noticed jimin heavy breath, " you hate that.. " he asked softy, a hint of sadness visible in his tone, " no, I don't.. I love it " he sighed as he let go of his papers, " I am just not sure if with my job I would be able to be there all the time " he said as the smaller hummed, " as long as you are with me, I don't mind.. but I am really clingy kookie.. what if you get bored of me? " he asked again, hoping that the older will be fine with his clingy self.

" I could never, you don't have to worry, thanks to my kids I feel like one of my kink is.. someone like you " he chuckled at his own words, " someone like me? " jimin asked with a frown, " why not me? " he added in a whiny tone, " it is you, I am sure it's hard to find a cute little clingy chick with amazing plump lips and heavenly thighs " he added leaving the boy speechless.

" can't forget your tiny hands, or the fact you are fine with taking care of my kids, you are costume made for me and my desires jimin " jungkook said the last sentence in a serious but seductive tone that made something twist in jimin stomach, " bye! " jimin shouted shyly through the phone before hanging up, jungkook glanced at the screen to see that jimin ended the call on him.

" cute " he mumbled to himself before putting his phone down, he was really happy but seeing the papers scattered all over the table he sighed as he continued working, on the other hand jimin was screaming as he buried his head on his pillow, his cheeks were red as his eyes glistened from happiness, " idiot " jimin mumbled to himself as he remembered jungkook words again.

He couldn't find a word that described how he felt but he really hoped that jungkook meant what he said, being so accepting and positive seemed too good to be true, at least to someone like him, jimin know jungkook wouldn't play with him like this, especially when he is opening his heart to him too.

The fear of being left alone was eating jimin alive along with his confidence, hope seemed to be his only option at the moment, he really hoped that jungkook wants him, because he did too, in the short time the two shared, he developed a lot of emotions toward the older.

He was worried that jungkook may let him go, when he is too emotionally attached to him, when he is so in love with him, then it will be hard for him to be alone again after getting used to being desirable and wanted by the older, jungkook had him wrapped around his finger, and he was scared that one day he will fall loose out of jungkook hand.

____________
Hope you guys enjoy the chapter
💖🧡💜💖🧡💜💖

just a question..
Are you guys ok with a nsfw au?