💐||46

Author Pov.

Jungkook was staring at the younger eyes as he gently caressed his cheeks, he devoured his lips yet he doesn't feel guilty, he enjoyed how jimin lips felt against his own, and if it was up to him he wouldn't have stopped, the sound of someone coughing gained their attention leading jimin to move away quickly when he saw who it was.

" mom " jungkook called but the women raised her hand in order to stop him from uttering any other word, " Mr.park.. " she called in confused tone, jimin glanced at his boyfriend before looking back at jungkook mother, " you two- you kissed your kids teacher? " she asked her son as she furrowed her eyebrows.

" also my boyfriend " he added as he rolled his eyes when he saw his mother shaking her head in disapproval, " leave " she blurted out as she glared at the younger boy, " but mom! " jungkook said angrily as he tried to hold jimin but failed when he noticed how far jimin was standing.

The younger lowered his head feeling slightly nervous from what may happen between him and jungkook after just making their relationship official, " sorry " he bowed before glancing at jungkook, " I will leave so that you could talk with her alone " he said in a lower tone before glancing at Mrs.jeon.

He left the room rushingly but bumped a figure on his way out, " I am so sorry " he apologized before leaving, not aware of the confused look on Mr.jeon face, " who was that? " he asked as he walked further inside the room, Mrs.jeon glared at him, " not your business! " she shouted.

" why are you shouting?! " he asked, voice slightly irritated, " why? " she asked as she walked closer to him, not aware of the two steps he took back in fear of her, " my son is laying here because of your stupid ass! " she said as she angrily poked his chest, jungkook serious face suddenly turned red as he tried to hold his laughter.

" I tried my best to stay calm because I had to take care of the kids, but now since I am here I want to kill you! and your stupid son, you two make me so angry that I regret being related to the two of you! " she said angrily as she turned to glare at jungkook, his nervous smile turning to a thin line right away.

Jungkook gulped as he turned his face to the other side, not really having enough courage to look at his mother eyes, " and now you! " she angrily pointed at her son, " do you think this is a motel for you to bring whoever you want? You are supposed to rest not make out and flirt in your hospital room! " she said leading her son to frown.

" that's my boyfriend not just anyone " he said a bit irritated as he pushed his hair back, " shut up stupid shit! You changed " she frowned, " you stopped telling me everything so I don't approve of you two! " she said in a serious tone before walking toward the door, " but mom!! " he shouted, glancing at his father looking for some support, " dad! She can't do that " he said sadly.

" we just made our relationship official " he added, she turned to look at him with an angry expression, " you should have told me instead of hiding it, I won't just accept anyone you date just because you want to prove to your dad you can find someone to love! " she continued leading the boy to groan, " but it's not because of him! Me and jimin are together because we really like each other, dad is my last concern! ".

" I am still here?! " the father said annoyed by how rude his wife and son are, " so? " the younger asked earning a glare from his father, " you two are losing the main point here but whatever, don't talk to me until you two talk and realize how bad and stupid you two been acting! " she said angrily, " just how many time did you say the word stupid? Is that all you know? " Mr.jeon asked.

" I actually do know more " she smiled creepily as she looked at her husband, " you know what else I know? You are sleeping on the couch today don't even bother! " she scoffed before leaving the two, " it's all your fault " jungkook broke the silence that fell on them when his mother left the room leading the older to laugh.

" yeah right " Mr.jeon rolled his eyes, " excuse you, who is dating behind his parents back? Oh wait, you " he said before sitting down, " my love life got nothing to do with the two of you, anyway I just made my relationship official so you two have no right to get mad since I just got a boyfriend, literally less than an hour ago! " he added feeling annoyed by his parents.

The father sighed as he leaned back on the couch, " well I heard otherwise from namjoon " he answered while rubbing his head, " yeah, well.. we are- adorably close that why maybe namjoon thought we made things official between us a long time ago " jungkook smiled giving his father his famous bunny smile, " poor boy, he had to bear with your disgusting romantic nature ".

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he laid down, " as if you are any better " he retorted back leading the older to raise his eyebrows, " come on, you can't deny it " he added leading his father to laugh, " ok true " he smiled along with his son, " but really dad, I really care about jimin.. " he said with a weak smile, " talk to mom? Please? " he pleaded the older gaining a nod and a smile as a response.

" I will don't worry " he said as he stood up, walking toward the bed his son laying on, " but first.. " he mumbled nervously as he sat next to his son, " I want to apologize for being strict- " jungkook scoffed, " and mean! " he added leading the older to mumbled a curse, " I thought you were apologizing? " jungkook asked with furrowed eyebrows.

" I am you s- anyway, I am sorry " he said and glanced at his son, " that's it? " jungkook asked confused, " it would have been more if you didn't interrupt me with you sarcasm! " Mr.jeon rolled his eyes as he turned his face, looking somewhere else, jungkook laughed, " I forgive you.. but next time don't do that, not for me.. but because I don't want to neglect my kids for work.. " his father smiled.

" I won't, I was just mad at that time " Mr.jeon rubbed his son back, " it's ok.. but dad " the younger sighed, " please talk to mom? About me and jimin? " he asked again, feeling worried that his mother really meant her words, " I told you, I will talk to her, but once she calm down " the younger just nodded before laying down.

__________
I fell asleep editing it so sorry about that
Hope you guys enjoy it
I already started writing the next chapter so I will update as soon as I finish it
💜💛💜💛💜💛💜