💐||12

Author Pov.

" it was really fun yesterday " taehyung said as jimin placed the food on the table, " I have work, I can't teach kids while being hungover " he chuckled slightly before he sat down, taehyung smiled weakly as he nodded, " ok you got a point " he said as he rubbed his head.

" oh I met namjoon friend " taehyung said excitedly as jimin furrowed his eyebrows, " his friend? Mm.. you mean the one who never comes to jin dinner dates " the smaller said as taehyung nodded, " well it seems like he have kids so he can't always come ".

" oh, but I thought he was younger than namjoon? " jimin asked curiously as the taller nodded, " yeah, he is not married.. let just say unprotected sex happened and his girlfriend didn't want to take care of the twin so she left them after a year ".

" and you know that for? " he asked with a frown as taehyung shrugged his shoulder, " namjoon was ranting because he was worried that he won't date anyone " he continued eating as the smaller stared at him, " it must be too much for him to take care of two kids and work ".

" I guess, but let me tell you this " he said as he gulped down his food, " he was so fucking hot that I would have forgotten all about my crush but he made it clear that he was there for a quickie and nothing more " he pouted at the end of his sentence leading jimin to laugh.

" well if you confessed you wouldn't have stayed single till today " he said as he glanced at the clock, " anyway need to go, see you later? " he asked as taehyung nodded, " oh I forgot to tell you, jin and namjoon invited us for dinner, they say it's important so we have to be there so come back early ".

" I am always early? " the boy said as his friend rolled his eyes, " yeah, spending three to five hours in a cat cafe after school doesn't mean you are home early " he said jimin pouted, " but I used to stay there longer.. " he said as taehyung scoffed, " anyway just today come earlier and we can go to that cat cafe you like tomorrow ".

" you promise?? " jimin asked excitedly as the taller nodded, " ok, you promised! I will come earlier then " he smiled before leaving leading his friend to laugh, " I think you need to get in a relationship too or you will spend the rest of your life taking care of cats " he muttered to himself as he continued eating his food.

____

Jimin arrived a bit late to school because he missed his usual bus, as he was walking toward the school building he felt a small figure hug his leg from behind before another figure bumped into him, he stumbled but a hand held his waist in attempt to steady him.

" sorry are you ok? " a voice asked as it helped him stand straight, " yeah,.. " he turned around to see jungkook in his black suit standing with a worried look, " I am ok.. " he continued as the older bowed before glaring at his kids, " hymei! Jiwoon! Apologize ".

" it's ok you do- " the older interrupted him, " no, they have too, come on, apologize " he said in a strict tone, the two with a pout on their faces bowed to their teacher while apologizing, jimin eyes drifted from jungkook to his kids feeling bad that they got scolded.

" sorry oppa.. " hymei mumbled again as she felt her eyes tearing a bit, " it's ok baby, don't worry " jimin said gently as he caressed the younger girl hair, jungkook was a bit taken aback by the pet name jimin used but ignored it as he pulled hymei to face him.

" hymei? " he called softly, jimin stared at him for few seconds when he saw the small smile on his face, his tone sweeter and gentle than few minutes ago, " you know what you did wrong? " he asked as the girl shook her head, " you ran and suddenly hugged your teacher, he almost fell and if he did he would have gotten hurt, do you want to hurt him? ".

The girl shook her head, " just approach him carefully next time so that neither you or him get hurt, ok baby? " he asked as the girl smiled while nodding her head, jungkook smiled before standing up, he looked straight into the smaller eyes.

" sorry again.. " he said as the younger shook his head, " it's ok don't worry, I am a bit clumsy so it wasn't their fault " he reasoned out, " still.. " he smiled weakly as jimin smiled back, the older rubbed his eyes slightly avoiding looking at jimin who noticed how red and puffy jungkook eyes were.

' was he crying..? ' he asked himself as he watched jungkook awkwardly rubbing his neck while looking at his kids, " I.. I need to go, you two go inside carefully.. " he turned to look at jimin, " you too.. " he said with an awkward smile leading the younger to blush slightly before nodding.

" bye appa " the girl said as she pulled jimin hand, jimin really wanted to stay and talk to jungkook who waited for them to go inside but they were getting a bit late so he followed jungkook kids with a small pout on his face hoping to have a chance to talk with him later.

________
I almost spoiled the story and posted the whole rough draft along this, anyway hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I didn't proofread it so sorry about any mistake you guys may find
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡