💐||54

Author Pov.

Jungkook pushed jimin inside the room before locking the door behind him, he wasn't sure if they will go further than kissing, but he didn't care, all he cared about is being with jimin, even if they end up just cuddling after all those intense kissing sessions they shared after his proposal.

Jimin stood in the middle of the room, lost and flustered, but the way jungkook big hands pulled his waist, it assured him that he was safe, the wet kisses jungkook was leaving on his neck made him feel speechless and weak at the leg, the older carefully made him sit before straddling his lap.

" let's take things slow, ok? " he asked, the younger simply nodded before leaning in again, wanting to kiss jungkook more, " don't force yourself.. " he mumbled between the kisses, sucking on his bottom lip before pulling it using his teeth, a whine escaped the younger lips but stayed still.

Jimin breathing a bit heavily as his hands held into jungkook jacket, wanting him to stay close to him, the older pulled back and started unbuttoning jimin shirt, enjoying how empty his skin was, the urge to taint it with his own marks was unbearable, he smirked as he raised jimin chin up.

A soft, wet kiss placed right under it, sending shivers down his spine, the wet kisses the older started spreading on his neck made him whine when he felt a little bit of air hitting the wet spots, the younger let a soft moan escape his lips when jungkook bit under his chin.

The older large hands caressing his upper naked body, their lips connecting again, feeling like they were separated for so long, as the kiss got tougher and messier, jimin started helping jungkook take off his clothes, he was about to open his belt but the older pushed him down, pinning his hands above his head as he hungrily stared at him.

They were so lost in the other eyes that everything at that exact moment felt right, neither of them wanted to back down and stop, jungkook started leaving kisses from jimin arm, to his chest, slowly going further down to his defined abdomen, reaching to the line of his pants.

He looked up at jimin, wanting the younger to give him his response, if he should continue or not, he wasn't planning on forcing himself on jimin, the younger wasn't an object, he had feelings and jungkook cared about those more than what he desired, the younger weakly nodded.

Jungkook looked down at the younger lower part, reaching to his pants, unbuttoning his pants before slowly pulling it down, he could feel jimin tense but he still went slow, he didn't forget to assure him, kiss his lips one more time before taking that last item he had on.

" you,.. " he started, examining jimin body, ignoring how shy jimin was as he tried turning to the side to hide his front, " stop, you look beautiful " he smiled as he held jimin hand to stop him from turning, " you are so beautiful, so don't hide.. " he said, tone serious as he straddled the younger hips, " don't be scared, I will try to be as gentle as I could " he said earning a nod from the younger.

He started caressing the younger body, his fingers gently rubbing against the younger nibbles, jimin biting his lips as he looked to the side, he was getting slightly aroused by having his nibbles touched, he was sensitive but he wouldn't lie, he enjoyed how the older was touching him.

The younger wasn't a stupid virgin, he never had sex but that doesn't mean he doesn't know what to do, he is just a bit shy so he let jungkook guide him through it, he took a shaky breath when he felt jungkook hand going further down, leaving his nibbles just to reach his member.

The older moved further down until he reached jimin private part, slowly stroking him, jimin started getting harder every few seconds passed, he really enjoyed the soft moans escaping the younger plump lips but he was losing his self control too, he let go of the younger member and got off the bed.