💐||50

Author Pov.

Jimin woke up to find his boyfriend sleeping in his embrace, he wasn't sure how they ended up sleeping this way but he didn't mind, he liked what he was seeing, jungkook buried his head somewhere on jimin stomach while his arms securely wrapped around the smaller waist.

A smile took over jimin face as he gently caressed the boy hair, a whine escaped jungkook lips as he tried burying his head deeper in jimin stomach, as if it was possible.. he glanced at the clock and saw that it was 10:30 pm, they been asleep for few hours when it was supposed to be just a nap for him, he pouted knowing that jungkook may have turned off his alarm while he was asleep.

He tried to remove jungkook arm away but failed as he lead the older to hold him tighter that it started hurting him, he was a bit suffocated but he didn't want to wake the male from his sleep, he tried removing the male arm again but this time he ended up waking his boyfriend, " j..jiminie " he called in a husky tone.

" what's wrong? " he asked worried as he looked around, " nothing baby, I just needed to use the bathroom.. " the younger mumbled shyly, " oh.. sorry " the older loosened his grip, he watched the younger leave the bed to go and use the bathroom, jimin rushed to the bathroom as he cursed at himself for bothering the male.

Jungkook was and sleepy, but the way jimin rushed to the bathroom while wearing his oversized hoodie made him coo at how cute the boy was, a tired giggle escaped his lips as he laid his head on the pillow while staring at the door waiting for jimin to come back, jimin used the bathroom and then washed his hands before going back to the sleepy male outside.

" why did you take a long time there? " jungkook asked before a yawn escaped his lips, " oh sorry, did I? " jimin asked confused, his hand pushing his hair back as he apologetically lowered his head, " nope, but I missed you " the older said leading his boyfriend to pout, " kookie.. " he whined cutely but the older just laughed in response.

" anyway it gotten late, you didn't eat anything, how about I make you something? " jimin asked, " nope, I am not hungry " the older said as he reached to hold jimin's hand, " it's not that you are not hungry.. " the younger started with a pout, " you are just used to not eat, that why you think you are not hungry " he added leading the male to stay quiet.

" since you are quiet, it means I was right " he continued, jungkook felt embarrassed and lowered his head, it was not because he was shy but because he realized that he was worrying everyone around him, that why he felt ashamed of himself for not being able to take care of himself, " let's go, I will prepare you something to eat " jimin said.

The two walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen, the smaller opened the fridge trying to find ingredients to prepare a meal for his boyfriend, " how about some cheesy omelet? Mmm.. and bacon? " he asked as he glanced at his boyfriend who was taking a handful of cornflakes.

" kookie, stop eating that.. it's not really a meal " he frowned but the older just laughed, " I know, it's a snack " he added with a smile, " good, mm so? Egg and bacon? " he asked again, this time earning a nod as a response from the older male, " just don't burn the house " he added.

" excuse you! " jimin said in an offended tone, " I know how to cook egg no need to warn me " he frowned before taking the ingredients he needed, " I know I was just teasing you " jungkook said as he walked toward the smaller, caging him between his arms as he looked straight into his eyes.

Jimin gulped, feeling nervous, " move kookie, the eggs are cold " he said but mentally cursed himself for giving a stupid reason, the older pressed his lips tight and laughed, " sorry " is all what he said before he sat on a chair waiting for jimin to start cooking, it's not like he was dying to check his body out while waiting.. he just wanted to know how good is his cooking skill are.

The younger just finished making the meal, he turned around to see jungkook staring at his ass, he looked down and cursed at himself, " fuck.. " he muttered to himself as he pulled down his hoodie, jungkook smiled as he walked toward him, " finished? " he asked, acting oblivious.

Jimin nodded as he looked down, " I know I look like a pervert staring at your almost naked body.. but your body is just so- mm amazing.. sorry if I am making you uncomfortable " he mumbled next to the boy ear, his hands already circling around the smaller waist, " you are not, it just.. I am getting a little bit insecure because I am not used to being in such situations ".

The older hummed as he held jimin tighter, " and you, you are so clingy too " he giggled as he wrapped his arms around jungkook neck, " I am sorry.. " jungkook said, his head buried on jimin neck, the younger was confused, " why? " he asked, the older placed a small kiss on his boyfriend neck, " for being clingy.. ".

Jimin frowned, " I didn't mean it like that " he add feeling sorry, jungkook nodded, " I know.. " he said as he placed another kiss on jimin neck, " it's just.. I am not used to being loved too.. " he continued leading the boy to stay quiet, " and I really need you jimin.. " he added before pulling back.

" I am serious, we are boyfriends now.. but I really want us to be more " he said as he stared deep into jimin eyes, the younger wanted to comment but the older interrupted him, " not now, I know.. accepting me means you have to face not just me, but my kids and my parents.. ".

Jungkook cupped the younger face, " the first step was making you mine " he smiled before pecking the younger plump lips, " the second will be, introducing you to my parents.. " he added before pecking jimin lips again, " the third, will be what our future holds for us " he smiled.

Jimin eyes got teary, he really wanted to comment but he couldn't, he felt speechless, like he lost all the words he wanted to say earlier, maybe it was too early.. but what he was feeling was more than just like, he may have started having more intense feelings toward the older, and the only thing that keep repeating in his mind is that, he loves him.

He was really speechless that the only thing he was able to do was, bringing their lips back on each other, he devoured his lips like a sweet candy, biting into it from time to time as he gently sucked on it, the food he made was long forgotten as the older carried him and made him sit on the table.

Jungkook standing between his legs as he rubbed his sides, head tilted to the side to deepen the kiss, tongue swirling around each other from time to time, they just couldn't get enough of each other, and there was no one to stop them from falling for the other more, everything was going too fast yet slow for them, and the only thing that kept crossing their mind at that moment was, with time, everyone get a chance to experience being loved.

________
Should I give you guys a spoiler?
Hope you enjoyed it
😔💖