💐||35

Author Pov.

Jimin woke up to find jungkook hugging his waist, his head resting on the smaller belly, he was snoring softly from how tired and exhausted he was, a smile took over jimin lips as he gently caressed the boy hair, the older enjoying the gentle touch leading him to nuzzle closer to jimin.

A giggle escaped the younger lips as he raised his two hands waiting for the boy to adjust, " ji-jimin? " the older called in a raspy voice, jimin smiled as he respond with a simple, sweet yes, " morning kiss? " he mumbled with closed eyes, jimin chuckled, " only for good boys who are actually awake " he teasingly said as he tapped the older nose.

Jungkook opened his eyes before tapping his own lips, jimin shook his head smiling before pecking the boy lips, a sigh escaped the boy as he chuckled slightly for receiving a kiss, " it feels nice.. " he said as he hugged the boy tighter, " it does.. " the smaller said feeling the same.

The older took his phone off the table to check the time, a groan escaped his lips as a pout formed on his face, " jimin? " he called as the boy looked at him worriedly, " what's wrong kookie? " he asked as the other hugged him tighter, " I need to go.. " he said sadly leading the smaller to feel sad too.

" why? " jimin felt his eyes glistening from his tears, jungkook pulled away to look at the boy lips, " I need to work on the projects, my father was a bit angry that I didn't finish them.. and I already rested enough so I have to go and work on them now " he said as the boy nodded his head, pout still visible.

" how about this.. " he started gaining the boy attention, " we go out, on a date.. with the kids next time? " he said hoping that jimin wont be bothered by his suggestion, but the way jimin eyes lit up as he jumped on jungkook, surprised him, " I would love that! " he said excitedly leaving the older shocked.

He knew jimin loved his kids, he knew jimin was fine with taking the kids on a date, but he wasn't sure if he actually meant it, at least not when they only been on a one date, but now he knows, jimin accepted him and his kids, and he surely felt happy, he held the younger hand and smiled, " thank you.. " he said.

" thank you, what for? " the smaller asked confused as he held jungkook hands tighter, jungkook glanced at the boy small hands and smiled, " for everything? for being you.. for being so beautiful.. inside and out " he continued leading the younger to blush, " you are making me so happy, though we only know a little about each other.. ".

" it is little, but means too much to me " the smaller said, pulling jungkook out of the bedroom to the kitchen, " wait, I am not wearing- " jimin interrupted him, " it's ok, I don't think tae is here.. " he mumbled sadly as he gestured jungkook to sit down.

Jungkook nodded as he sat down, eyes following jimin, " is there something specific you want to eat? " he asked while checking the fridge, " is cereal and milk an option? " the older said surprising jimin, " cereal and milk? Don't you want to eat something else, something healthier? " he asked confused of jungkook food choice.

" I live with two kids jimin, do you think I am lying when I say that I want cereal and milk? " he chuckled as the younger smiled, " do you want sweet cereal or- " the older interrupted him saying " anything ", " ok wait.. " he mumbled softly as he went back to the fridge to get the milk.

Jungkook was looking at jimin amused as he watched him struggle to reach the cabinet above to get the bowls, he was tip-toeing as he reached out his hand to get the bowls that were placed in the middle of the cabinet, letting weird but cute sounds as he tried to touch the bowls, but fails when he accidentally push them further inside.

" I would love if you use your height for something useful and get the bowls please? " he said cutely with a pout on his lips, jungkook tried to stop his smile as he stood up, " I would love to help, but I don't work for free " he added as he placed his arms on the counter, his two arms keeping jimin small figure captured between his arms as he leaned close.

" what type of payment you want? " he asked as he tried pushing jungkook away, " giggles and kisses? " he said questionably, " giggles? and kisses? " he asked confused, " yeah, keep giggling, I like how you sound " he smiled as he leaned close to jimin face, " and especially like how your lips feel.. on mine " he flirted earning a playful punch on the chest from the younger.

The two leaned close, jimin lips eagerly pressing against jungkook's, " there's a room for a reason " taehyung said as he took a water bottle from the fridge, " you are here? When did you come? " jimin asked taehyung as he tried to put space between him and jungkook.

Trying to hide his exposed upper body by standing in front of him, " an hour ago? " he said while examining the two, jimin frowned, " but you didn't sa- " the boy interrupted him, " I don't have to jimin, so please shut up " he glared at the boy before going inside his room.

Jimin stayed quiet as he stared at the floor, trying to stop his tears from falling, the strong muscular right arm found it way around jimin body while the other hand rested on his shoulder and chest pushing him back to rest on jungkook chest, " don't.. " he whispered as he placed a small kiss under the boy ear, jimin just nodded as he turned to hug the older properly.

__________
Plot twist, taehyung jealous of jimin and want jungkook for himself
😶😂