💐||44

Author Pov.

Jimin and taehyung arrived at the hospital, the two walked inside trying to find the way toward the room namjoon staying in, as the two were walking they spotted jin, with a weak smile jimin rushed toward him, " hyung " he called sweetly as he held the older arm, " oh jimin-ah " the older greeted him as he took a sip from his drink.

Taehyung was nervously looking at the two, hoping jin would be able to understand his signs, " sorry to hear about joonie, how is he? " jimin asked as the older eyebrows furrowed, " joon? " he asked confused as taehyung laughed awkwardly, " yeah.. they said he was brought to the hospital " he said as he signaled the older with his eyebrows.

Jin was confused, " oh.. he- " before he could continue he heard his fiancée giggling voice, " babe, I told you to wait for me " namjoon pouted as he looked at his fiancé, " oh hey " he said when he noticed jimin and taehyung, " hey- " taehyung said as he looked at jimin with an awkward smile.

" you lied. " jimin blurted out gaining the three males attention, " why? " he asked with an angry expression as he looked at his best friend, " I.. joon hyung, he- " he bit his lips feeling nervous as he looked at the two older couple, hoping they would help him, namjoon took a heavy breath as he held his fiancée hand.

" it's actually- " the smaller interrupted taehyung, " jungkook, isn't it? " he asked before turning to look at the couple, finally realizing why jungkook mother picked up his kids instead, also him not answering his calls, namjoon nodded, " but don't freak out, he is fine he was just exhausted " he added as the smaller clenched his fists.

" where is he " he asked, face expressionless, heartbeat slowly increasing as he took unsteady breath while trying to calm himself, namjoon glanced at the two before looking at the smaller, " follow me " he said as he started walking toward the vip section, jimin followed him with heavy steps.

He was really scared but he hoped the male he liked was fine, especially when hope was all he could think of at that moment, " he is inside " namjoon said bringing him back to reality, he bit his lips as he stared at the door, " is he ok? " he asked few seconds later, trying to calm himself.

" he is, he was just exhausted " namjoon said as he patted jimin back, the younger sighed as he nodded, he opened the door slowly before peeking his head inside, he saw that he can't really see the male laying on the bed so he forced himself to walk inside, he closed the door and walked toward the bed to find jungkook.

The sudden tears escaping his eyes surprised him, he could see the older sleeping but he couldn't stop himself, he let out soft cries as he took shaky breathes, jungkook opened his eyes at the sound of jimin cries, jimin was trying to stop his tears but his voice kept getting louder, jungkook was shocked yet he knew that jimin was sensitive when it came to such things.

" y..you will keep c-crying? " he asked tiredly, " shut up " jimin answered, he kept crying as he glared at jungkook, a chuckle escaped his lips as he tried sitting up, " come here " he said as he looked at the crying boy, jimin was biting his lips after wiping his eyes, his tears glistening as they were on the verge of escaping his eyes.

They looked like crystals hanging into his eyelashes but as he and jungkook kept staring at each other, he couldn't handle the overwhelming feeling that invaded his body and cried again, letting his tears escape as he brought his palms to press his eyes in order to stop himself, wiping his eyes from time to time, " jimin, please come " he said, as he turned his body to face jimin properly.

Jimin looked up at the boy before taking small, slow steps toward him, " baby? " jungkook called sweetly as he tilted his head in order to get a better view of the younger face, jimin just hummed as he fiddled with his hoodie, " stop crying please? " the older said as he tugged on the younger hand, slightly pulling him closer.

" come on baby, stop crying " he said again as he pulled the boy petite body closer than before, jimin let more tears escape his eyes as he hugged the older, he wrapped his arms around the older neck and buried his head on jungkook neck, " I hate you.. " he mumbled sadly, the older clenching his fists on jimin clothes.

" don't ever.. say that again " he said through gritted teeth, " but- " jungkook interrupted him as he pulled jimin over him, " I don't want to hear those words escaping your lips again " he muttered angrily as he breathed on jimin neck, " I didn't want to know how it sounds from you " he muttered sadly " but now I hate it even more so don't you dare say it ever again " he growled.

" sorry.. " the younger muttered, leaving soft kisses on the older neck in order to calm him, " this is why I always tell you to rest " he mumbled leading jungkook to chuckle, " I am sorry, I will listen next time " he said as the boy hugged him tighter, " so.. " he started leading the younger to pull back.

Jimin was waiting for him to continue as he saw him playing with his hoodie strings, " when do I get my thank god you are ok kiss? " he smiled as the younger frowned, " I don't think you deserve one.. you made me worry a lot " he said as he caressed jungkook cheeks.

" the thing is.. " the older muttered as he pulled jimin by his hoodie, " I get what I want " he said as he showed the younger his bunny smile, connecting their lips as he pulled jimin over him, their lips gently moving against each other, as his leg slowly moving between jimin thighs trying to make some fraction the could arouse the boy, " mhm- j..jungkook " he called but the older ignored him as his hands moved from his hoodie to his waist.

Sneaking his hands under the smaller clothes in order to caress his waist, the kiss was getting heated as jungkook hand went lower and lower, hands were now resting on jimin ass as he groped them, ignoring the fact he was in the hospital or that he was exhausted, seeing jimin made him feel sudden energy flooding his system.

Jimin was getting embarrassed yet he didn't want to pull away from the kiss, he was worried about him yet he enjoyed the kiss, the way he will spank him before tugging on his ass turned him on, but he was too shy to admit it so he just stayed quiet, not minding the older slowly taking off his clothes as the kiss got deeper and messier.

__________
Sorry for the late updates
I will try to update faster once I get better
💜💛💜💛💜💛💜