💐||39

Author Pov.

Jungkook was working on his project when his phone started ringing, he let go of the papers and took off his glasses, normally he wouldn't wear glasses but he couldn't focus much without his reading glasses, he stretched his shoulders before taking the phone, a smile took over his lips as he answered the phone call.

" morning " a sleepy voice said followed by few groans and breathy moans, " it's not morning jimin " the male said as he glanced at the clock, " oh. " was all what jimin said as the older chuckled, " did you pick up the kids yet? " he asked leading the boy to freeze.

" shit- I forgot! You are an angel, I literally forgot all about them " he said as he stood up, jimin eyes widened as he sat up, " kookie? " he called as the male hummed in response, " when did you sleep? " he asked as the male chuckled nervously, " mmm I can't really remember, why? "

" because you actually didn't, am I right? " the younger asked as the male laughed, " kookie " the boy called with a pout on his lips, not like the older could see him but he was upset, " sorry? " he said as the younger sighed, " I am not mad at you, but you can't work properly if you don't get enough rest, this is for your health jungkook ".

Jungkook smiled, " I know, I am sorry- I will do better " he said as jimin hummed, " ok then go and pick them up, call me if you needed anything, even if you want me to take care of the kids while you work " he said as jungkook smiled, " thank you wifey ".

" kookie " jimin whined shyly as the older chuckled, " ok ok baby, talk later? " he asked as the younger giggled, " later " he said before kissing the phone in attempt to send jungkook a kiss, the older blushed as the younger muttered a low " bye " before hanging up feeling embarrassed by his own action.

" cutie " he muttered softly as a smile was drawn on his face, he got in his room to change his clothes, as soon as he finished he left and got in the car, he was sleepy and tired but he had to pick the kids up, he plugged his phone and started playing songs to keep him a bit hype and awake.

The problem was that it wasn't really working, he had a dazed state as he drove to his parents house, he wasn't falling asleep but he wasn't focusing much as he drove, after what seemed ages he finally reached his parent house, a yawn escaped his lips as he got out of the car.

" good morning sir " one of the worker greeted him, " hey " he smiled despite his tiredness and walked inside, he could hear hymei giggling from the other room as his mother talked to her, he couldn't hear jiwoon but he knew he was there, he just wasn't really the talkative type.

He peeked his head inside the living room gaining his mother attention, " how are you mom " he smiled as as he walked toward her, " hey baby " she smiled as she hugged her son, " what took you so long? " she added as she caressed the boy hair.

" I was working, sorry " he lowered his head as she shook hers, " stop over working yourself baby " she said as the boy scoffed, " I am not choosing to over work myself mom " he sighed as she furrowed her eyebrows, " he is still mad at me, he gave me deadlines for all the projects even though they aren't scheduled any time near the deadline he gave ".

" I don't have time to take care of the kids or myself because of him " he said annoyedly, " then tell him, tell him you can't do them " she said sternly as the boy laughed, " mom, I can do them, I can't do them perfectly if he push me to my limits, anyway I have just one left, even if they are not perfect at least I did my best, I don't want to give him more reasons to lower myself esteem ".

His mother frowned but she couldn't say anything, again, both of them are equally stubborn, she had no say if both won't accept lowering their guards when they are with each other, she had to wait for the best opportunity to fix their behavior but she know she can't do it alone, or at least not easily.

____________
I am really sorry for disappearing
Finals started yesterday, and each subject had many homework and assignments due the past few days.
I will try to update more later
Sorry guys :(
💖🧡💜💖🧡💜💖🧡💜💖🧡💜💖