💐||17

Author Pov.

The two friends arrived home, taehyung kept teasing his friend the whole way back after finding out that the hot guy from the club is the same guy who gave jimin the flower crown at work, " would you please stop teasing me.. " he pouted as taehyung laughed.

" no! " he said before laughing again, " ok then.. I won't tell you what happened " he frowned as he stomped his way toward the couch, " huh? Wait tell me tell me! " the taller whined as he followed the shorter, " promise you won't laugh about this again? ".

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he hummed in response, " mm.. he asked me on a date, tomorrow! " he smiled widely as taehyung eyes widened, " he did! Oh my god finally someone taking your virgin ass to a date " he muttered excitedly leading his friend to hit him.

" asshole " he muttered with a pout as he pushed his hair back, " what time are you going to meet him? " taehyung asked as the boy shrugged, " let me call him " he was about to unlock his phone but stopped, " fuck. " he blurted out before dropping his body back on the couch almost crying.

" what now! " taehyung asked, " I forgot to take his number " he said sadly leading the taller to shout at him before hitting him repeatedly, " no wonder you are bad at this! How can you forget to take his number? You spent a fucking hour with him and you ju- " jimin sighed as he answered his phone ignoring his friend rambling.

" hello.. " he answered feeling sad and sorry for being stupid, " is this jimin? It's me.. jungkook " the older said softly leading jimin to gasp, " jungkook! " he called excitedly as a smile took over his face leading taehyung to stop.

" yea.. I forgot to take your number.. so I asked seokjin for it, is it ok? " he asked hoping the boy wouldn't mind, " it's ok.. I just realized that I forgot to take yours too and.. " he felt embarrassed but still muttered the last words " I felt really sad.. "

A low chuckle escaped the older as he hummed in response, " so.. what time do you want to meet? " he asked as the boy stayed quiet trying to think, he gestured taehyung to help, " what time?! " he mouthed as he tried covering the phone unaware that either way.. jungkook heard him.

" I don't know? What time he want to meet? " he asked the smaller who pouted, " I think early is better.. but not sure what time " he mumbled softly after glaring at his friend for being no help at all, " early? why is that " he laughed as he waited for jimin response.

" because of the twin.. you need to go back early.. " he said as the other hummed, he was happy that jimin considered that which normally others wouldn't, " true, how about at 12? " he asked and the younger agreed instantly, " great, I will pick you up " he muttered but jimin answered too quickly, " no. "

" no? " jungkook frowned, " I will meet you, I can- " jungkook sighed, " jimin " his voice suddenly was dark and intimidating, " send me your address, be ready at 12 " he said as the boy bit his lips, " ok.. " he mumbled softly as he glanced at taehyung who was squealing at jungkook sudden change of tone.

" good night, jimin " he said tone a bit sweeter than before, " good night.. " the boy smiled as he lowered his phone, " that was hot! Can we switch? " taehyung said excitedly as his friend giggled in response, " no! He is mine " he squealed as he kept giggling about going on a date with jungkook.

The two were so happy and amused that they forgot something.. jungkook still didn't end the call, he tried to stop himself from laughing from the younger cute nature but failed so he had to end the call, hoping that their date will go perfectly fine.

____________
remember when I asked
if you guys think of this story as angst or not..
do you still think the same?
🏃🏻‍♀️

The 4th update will be ready in few hours, hopefully
If not I will double update tomorrow
🧡🧡🧡🧡