💐||45

Author Pov.

Jimin was uttering soft moans next to the older ear, jungkook kept pressing his leg on the boy private part enjoying how good he sound, his hands never left jimin body, he got rid of the boy hoodie easily but when he tried taking off his shirt jimin stopped him, he knew he wasn't used to all of this so he didn't want to make him uncomfortable by going further.

He kept kissing the boy from time to time, enjoying how plump his lips are, " baby stop " jimin whispered as he felt the older mark his neck adding one more mark to the enormous number of kisses and bite marks he left earlier, he turned jimin pale skin into a canvas painted with different shades of blue, purple and red.

Jungkook hummed against the boy neck as he left few more kisses, " but it's hard.. to stop " he said as he looked back at jimin face, " we should stop, what if someone comes in? " the younger asked, eyes a bit hooded and lips plump yet red, and so was his cheeks.

The two stared at each other for few seconds before they connected their lips again, even though jimin was trying to stop the male, deep inside him.. he didn't want that to happen, jungkook hand found it way under jimin shirt as he rubbed his sides until he reached his chest.

His hand swiftly rubbing on jimin nibble, a lewd moan escaped his lips that made the older smirk, " suddenly I want to be home " he said as he continued rubbing jimin's nibble,  his lips moving against the younger neck again, enjoying the soft moans the younger was uttering through the whole process.

The door opened but the two were too lost in their own world to notice, the figure was holding a flower bouquet as he walked further inside the room until his eyes landed on the couple, " jungko- fuck! Shit- sorry I w- bye! " yoongi freaked out when he saw the two intimate position, " hyung! " jungkook shouted as the older panicked.

" sorry! I didn't know " he said before turning but accidentally bumping his head on the wall in the process, " oh my god, hyung it's ok, could you please just leave normally? It's not like we were fucking for you to freak out this way " he said with an expressionless face from how stupid his hyung is.

Jimin was embarrassed but he couldn't stop laughing from how yoongi was flustered by the scene he saw, he moved away from jungkook in order to get his hoodie from the floor, " easy for you to say, what if it was your father or mother, asshole. " yoongi blurted out annoyingly before leaving the room.

" is it ok that either way I wouldn't have regretted it? " jungkook asked as he watched jimin putting his hoodie back on, " but we.. " the younger stopped not sure how to continue, a sad feeling suddenly invaded him, jungkook noticed the sudden change of his face expression, " come here jimin ".

The boy walked closer to the bed and sat down, his eyes on his hands as he fiddled with his fingers, " what's wrong? " jungkook asked as he placed his right hand on the younger hands, " it's just, we are not official so I don't think it's good if they find out about us? " he said as he looked to the other way, not having enough courage to look at jungkook eyes.

" and that's why you are sad baby? " jungkook asked as he turned jimin face toward his direction, " that we didn't make our relationship.. official? " he asked carefully as the boy nodded hesitantly, eyes again wondering off anywhere but the older face, " I know we never talked about us.. " jungkook started as he pulled the boy closer.

" but that doesn't mean that I don't care about you, I think I was way too relaxed being with you that I forgot the most important thing " he added as caressed the boy face, " officially making you mine " he whispered against the boy lips, he pecked the younger lips before pulling back to get a better view of jimin face.

Jimin blushed but stayed quiet, " normally people would ask in a more romantic way but we just made out on a hospital bed, so, we could do better with much more memorable scene " he smirked as jimin eyes widened slightly, " jiminie, will you be my tiny with cute rosy cheeks boyfriend? " he asked earning a playful punch on the chest.

The younger smiled as he nodded, " yes, my bunny " he mumbled shyly as he connected his lips on his new boyfriend lips, " bunny huh? " he asked as he held jimin waist, " you know we can continue from where we stopped earlier, baby chick? " he asked leading the younger to laugh.

Jungkook pouted when the younger shook his head meaning no, " why? " he asked in a whiney tone, " because you need to rest, you got enough kisses " he tapped jungkook chest, " at least one last kiss? " he asked, his pout still visible, jimin smiled as he nodded, " one last kiss " he whispered before connecting their lips again, sharing a short but meaningful kiss, not aware of the person who walked on them during it.

____________
Hope you guys like the update
I will update the next chapter tomorrow
💜💛💜💛💜