CHAPTER 1

It was a sunny day,with the hot wind blowing everywhere, domestic animals roaming about,children whom were not in school going here and there, cars moving to and fro,women who were not working class moving from one house to the other, they were usually called "Latest"  because they form all rumors and gossips in the community...

Alhaji Ali Mamman's Residence💞

"Mummy I don't really like this woman" Fahma said while laying on Ummu Maryam's laps...

"Habibty always learn to have good thoughts on people,after all we barely know her"Ummu Maryam said.

"Mummy you know my instinct is always right"..

"Well it might be wrong this  time" Ummu Maryam smiled.

"Assalamu Alaikum"..,

"Wa Alaikumussalam,Ummu Sulaim it's you,come in"...Ummu Maryam happily said,

"Good afternoon " Fahma greeted.

"Afternoon dear,how're you? And how is studies?" Ummu Sulaim asked,

"Fine Alhamdulillah " Fahma answered shortly.

"Go get something for our guest"Ummu Maryam ordered,

"OK mum" Fahma answered.

"How're the kids doing? I just came to check on you because since the day you came to tell us that you've joined the neighbourhood we've not met again" Ummu Sulaim said...

"Oh! Thank you so much,the kids are fine and I've been very busy that's why" Ummu Maryam explained..

Fahma carefully placed the tray she's holding on the centre table close to Ummu Sulaim and said "enjoy yourself please",afterwards she left the lounge.

" Thank you" she said..

She spent over one hour speaking with Ummu Maryam before she finally left..

Four pretty girls were all seated in a room and one said " Fahm,I don't know why you hate this woman,I see nothing wrong with her"..

"you all will not see anything wrong with her,but my instinct tells me that there is"....."uhmm,madam instinct,I pray one day this instinct doesn't tell you  that speaking to your family is a crime"another said.."hhh or rather turn her against her religion too" another said laughing...

"Hmm,I can see that I am now your mate,that's why all of you are blabbering what you like but don't worry I don't have your time now".... She rolled on the bed closing her eyes.
They all laughed and said" May Allah guide us all"....

    Alhaji Ali Mamman a man in his late forties is a father to four pretty girls and a boy. He is married to only one wife named Taibah also known as UMMU MARYAM. He is a tall,handsome,dark complexioned, generous and quiet man. His generosity made him to win many people's hearts. Though he isn't a multi billionaire,he is rich.
   His wife Ummu Maryam is a very kind woman,marrying her was his greatest blessing. She is tall,fair,pretty,knowledgeable and above all she's the best mother every child would ever wish for......Fahma is their eldest daughter,followed by Amrah,Hasna,Maryam and then   Adnan the only son. They're all of good morals and they maintain a cordial relationship with everyone. All of their parents struggles and hardwork is to see them prosper.

  Their family is a good representation of 'peace',everyone in that family whether big or small has a calm spirit,they all despise quarrels and are all bent towards making a very good connection with Allah...what baffles people the most is that they never retaliate even if they were wronged.
  Fahma is a very beautiful girl of 18,she never looks down on anyone. She's tall,slim, dark in complexion, fun to be with and very matured,her maturity doesn't say anything about her age because she looks older. She's a very intelligent girl,she inspires everyone around her and also she motivates both the young and old towards their ambitions, her parents love her so very much and will always tell her "you're our pride,we trust you so much and we know you'll never let us down" and so it is,because she never does something that will hurt them.
  Amrah is also well behaved,talented and eloquent.. She's 15 but acts like an 18 year old.
  Hasna  is  a 13 year old,a beauty queen,always minding her own business but always complaining about her siblings to her parents.
  Maryam is a 10 year old. The case of the house as she's being called,she always interrupts,teases and disturbs people and the funniest part about her is she never wants to get scolded.
   Adnan is a 7 year old, the only son of the house. He never has time for quarrels,he always act like the elder one..As he always says:"am the guy here,so everyone should behave".....

  They all left the room and headed towards the dining area to have lunch. After they've had lunch, cleaned up the dishes,they all headed to the parlor,upon seeing their mother there, they all rushed to her trying to hug her...."mummy tell them to let me hug you alone, i'm the youngest" .. Maryam said "either you let us all hug at the same time or you move aside" the elder ones said..

"Since you all are fighting,I alone will hug her" Adnan ran and hugged his mum... The others ran after him and hugged her tightly.... Ummu Maryam thought "Ya Allah thank you for blessing me with this priceless gift, Ya Allah bless them for me"...

    "We love you mummy"  they said in chorus.

    " I love you too" she said.

    "Why am I being left out,I love you too" their father said

   They all laughed and hugged him too....

  They maintained that lovely environment for the whole day and that was how it was daily... "A routine" I call it.

What will happen next?? ...well!!  Till we meet in the next chapter..

Vote⭐ and comment💌 pls👏....don't forget to recommend for others pls..

I love you all💖💖...