CHAPTER12

Its either positively or the other way round, it's left for us to choose what we want to be to the world...
-MShehooo💖💖💝

Amrah was done with her first semester exams while that of  Fahma was ending a day after.

"Oh!!! Fahm I wish I were you,it's your final first semester exams and forever and ever for your first degree" Amrah said..

"Yes dear,yours will come soon too"Fahma affirmed.

"Hmm that will be in more years to come". She complained..

" You like complaining a lot ,how about we that haven't even started" Hasna chirped in.

"It's all a matter of time,don't worry you'll all make it". Fahma assured.

" Fahm can I apply for one year course when I grow up?" Maryam asked childishly.

"Hhh a one year course?" They all asked.

"Yes,I don't think I can handle the stress". She pouted wiping the invisible sweat on her forehead.

"Little princess don't you want to be a pediatrist?" Fahma asked.

"Pediatrist indeed" her siblings laughed..

"I don't like what you all are doing,why are you laughing? Was I speaking to you? Princess are you seeing what they're doing?" Maryam cried.

"Can you all just stop that,do you have to tease her over everything"She scolded.

They all chuckled and kept mute...

"OK little princess, when you grow older you'll understand, being a pediatrist isn't easy so you have to be strong, start being a heroine from now" Fahma said to her.

"Haaa!! A heroine like Momma". She widened her eyes as she spoke..

"More than just Momma,then you'll be known as Superlady by then"Fahma encouraged..

" OK I'll try"She pecked Fahma's cheeks.

She gave her a high five and then continued joking around with their siblings....

Abu Maryam was already at home for a week now,he made efforts in compensating the days he hasn't been with his family.. His top priority is to make them happy..

Immediately after Fahma's exams the next day,she met them at the parking lot instead of the driver as usual. She was very happy that she forgot that her colleagues whom were with her after the exams were there... She ran to them before saying;
"Awwn momma what a pleasant surprise,any outing? Shopping? Or..." She was interrupted by her dad.." Yes all and games tooo"

"Wow MashaaAllah, let's get going" she hopped into the back seat,where her younger ones were seated smiling at her..

"Can't you at least say bye" her colleagues asked after greeting her parents.

"Oh sorry I was carried away" she answered.

"OK bye,till we meet again before our last and final semester starts InshaaAllahu" They all said.

"OK Allahu Yasha',bye" she said sweetly..

It was an afternoon paper so she knew they will go to play games in the evening and that made her overexcited. She didn't really enjoy the "eat up outing " as she tagged it because her mind was on what's next,shopping wasn't that bad too but immediately after that,she already saw herself in the stadium. Before she could finish all her imaginations the car came to a halt and they were there..

She ran to the female's dressing room immediately and instead of the usual basketball wear (jersey and a short),she wore tracksuit with her compression gear worn under her trouser then finally a high-top athletic foot wear after taking a cold shower...